Welcome to Gaia! ::

Just now stumbled upon this and I am not disappointed. Neato stage art!

Deathly Darling

Phineaus
Ohmg Kota! You were in my dream the other night. You and I were both in Seattle for some reason, and you were super bummed that you couldn’t find a good place to draw in the sun, so I snuck you into the 6th floor of Cornish (which is actually a super great place to draw in I miss it) even though I don’t attend anymore. There was magically sun there, versus all the coffee shops on ground level, so we just sat down and made stuff. After that we went to have artisan cocktails in some underground bar that were amazing. It was great and delicious.
WHY DID I NOT SEE THIS, that sounds like a great dream, I probably had a great time.

Seasonal Sentai

angry hour

Oh goodness, thank you!

kotaline

It was great. Although I was very disappointed I didn't actually have the cocktail I bought when I woke up. :T

Seasonal Sentai

UPDATEFEB 08XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Added a Fourth/Starter art stage along with some minor edits, and opened up for hiring! Game coming tonight once I get home. biggrin

Seasonal Sentai

Ehhhhh I forgot an application deadline, I should probably do something about that.

Gallant Gawker

*v*

A b/c shop with necromancy and battles in the main focus????

Hell. Yes.
I started reading the stage 0 description thinking random inanimate objects like hats were getting powerful urges to become necromancers and clean the five wells, haha

Seasonal Sentai

The_Great_Book_Wyrm

Monsters and Battle are what I live for. I'm always happy to further the cause. (ᵕ ॢᴗ ॢᵕ)

angry hour

Ohmg that would be perfect. Objects just rolling off your desk while grumbling about humans not taking care of their own mess lol.

Merry Krampus

This is so cute cries
Necromancy is so cute

Dapper Lunatic

Ooo, this seems interesting >w>

And hi, Snoof XDD

Merry Krampus

Oh my god hi Dracul

Seasonal Sentai

ex o ex Snoof
This is so cute cries
Necromancy is so cute

Necromancy is the pinnacle of cuteness. It's the cutest.

Dracul Vladimir IV

Ahh thank you! And welcome. biggrin

Dapper Lunatic

ex o ex Snoof
Oh my god hi Dracul

Wut up, gurllll?

@Phineaus: Thank you for the welcommee n_n <3

Merry Krampus

Not much yoooooooo I am helping my grandma with some laundry at the moment and then hopefully going to take a nice hot shower * u * How 'bout you?

@Phineaus: The cutest dark magic ever.

Seasonal Sentai

UPDATEFEB 09XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I totally wrote up Character Classes and started setting up the Guild instead of setting the Game up. I should probably organize my priority list a little better, but if you want to know more about the five classes, each links to its description now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff