Welcome to Gaia! ::

im getting my hair kut but idk wht kind of emo hair i should get wht do u think?
u dont even knw wht my hair looks lik
II Kampy II
Kakster12
im getting my hair kut but idk wht kind of emo hair i should get wht do u think?

none b***h its ugly as hell
II Kampy II
Kakster12

Kakster12
II Kampy II
Kakster12

nope but, i know emo hair is nasty.
im emo n i lov emo hair but tht is ur thought if u think there nasty
Big yayay
Kakster12
II Kampy II
Kakster12

nope but, i know emo hair is nasty.

7,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Maybe something about this length. I think that would look cute on you.

Tipsy Torii

8,700 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Just go with the emo flow, my friend.

-Put your hair into a pony tail that's way over your head, not straight though, make it as ''un-straight'' as possible. I chose a pony tail because it's the most unoriginal style I can think of.

-Substitute hair clips with bobby pins, make sure they're sticking into your pony tail, pat it down for good measure, don't worry if you get stabbed, that's good pain.

-Die your hair blood red that way nobody will notice the blood seeping out of it from the bobby pins

That's how you get an emo hair style smile

But in all seriousness you should probably go with this if my assumptions are true that you confused scene hair with ''emo hair''

7,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Profitable 100
Me
My dear, emo is not a hairsyle...
Your looking for a scene haircut, emo usually pull their hair back into a ponytail or do nothing with it.
I would say go with choppy layers or soft layers, do whatever you think you will look best in. But if this haircut is to fit in with friends or a certain group, don't do it. I am blond and tall as hell but I hang out with all types of people even 'emo' people and I am accepted with how I look. So if you want to do this haircut for yourself then layers are your best bet and make sure you learn how it style it cute and or tease it.
But just to let you know if your trying to be 'emo' we don't say emo. Normally the people labeled emo don't call themself emo we are werid. We just want to be nothing and fit in with people that are real and understand. heart

7,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Clambake 200
I reckon Layers and a long fringe. *your hair IS black right?* and like i dunno. go with the flow i guess smile *but dont go overboard it might look bad*
i am emo n i lov emo hair but thts for the self convadince i will give tht to one of my friends she really is tryin to act lik u n will tell her tht cuz she cut herself before to just fit in n thanx anyways
Toxic_Sugar_Rainbow
Me
My dear, emo is not a hairsyle...
Your looking for a scene haircut, emo usually pull their hair back into a ponytail or do nothing with it.
I would say go with choppy layers or soft layers, do whatever you think you will look best in. But if this haircut is to fit in with friends or a certain group, don't do it. I am blond and tall as hell but I hang out with all types of people even 'emo' people and I am accepted with how I look. So if you want to do this haircut for yourself then layers are your best bet and make sure you learn how it style it cute and or tease it.
But just to let you know if your trying to be 'emo' we don't say emo. Normally the people labeled emo don't call themself emo we are werid. We just want to be nothing and fit in with people that are real and understand. heart
Ehhh Ur not stealling my hair -w- >w< Just friz it
thanx but my hair is blonde but kinda emo it has pink blue n purple in it i dyed it purple before but im lookin for a hair cut i should say i dont knw how much shorter i sould hav it it is over shoulder langth so i should just get layers instead of cuttin shorter would u say n thanx for the help if u reply bac
I_ISH_OVER_13
I reckon Layers and a long fringe. *your hair IS black right?* and like i dunno. go with the flow i guess smile *but dont go overboard it might look bad*

7,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Clambake 200
Kakster12
thanx but my hair is blonde but kinda emo it has pink blue n purple in it i dyed it purple before but im lookin for a hair cut i should say i dont knw how much shorter i sould hav it it is over shoulder langth so i should just get layers instead of cuttin shorter would u say n thanx for the help if u reply bac
I_ISH_OVER_13

No problemo~
should post pic of how your hair is now to give better recommendations on hair style changes. :c

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff