Welcome to Gaia! ::

I am Samara
I'm a little weird about mine. I think I have a very very slight case of it. Every once in a while I'll pluck out a hair on my arm or even down there, and I'll try to pull it out to the core. I like to feel the wet core agains my lips. neutral Yeah I know, it's weird, but I'm not worried about it because I don't do it that often. I mostly have a problem with my keratosis pilaris.

So, you are a bulb eater? I eat my bulbs all the time sadly! =[

To be honest, I stopped for a year and then started again. I stopped and then started. It's really hard to control. =[

I'd say borderline. I don't actually eat the bulbs. I just like feeling the tiny wetness on my lips.
I can make myself stop whenever I want, but when I get really stressed there is no stopping it.

Sparkly Cat

I am Samara

I'd say borderline. I don't actually eat the bulbs. I just like feeling the tiny wetness on my lips.
I can make myself stop whenever I want, but when I get really stressed there is no stopping it.

I do the same thing. Most of the time, if I pull out a hair, I tap it against my upper lip.
None of it is ingested though. You'd be surprised how many people's pulling rituals involve their mouth. O:
I ingest mine which isn't good. I've been trying to stop though!

I bought myself a stress ball, so like whenever I get stressed I can squeeze that and I put my hoodie on and tighten it and that helps, so I don't pull. Almost like a hat! xd

I have a question though...When do you find yourself pulling? I usually pull at night for some reason.

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Sparkly Cat

Strifebaby
I ingest mine which isn't good. I've been trying to stop though!

I bought myself a stress ball, so like whenever I get stressed I can squeeze that and I put my hoodie on and tighten it and that helps, so I don't pull. Almost like a hat! xd

I have a question though...When do you find yourself pulling? I usually pull at night for some reason.

Either before bed, while doing homework, or while on the computer/reading.

So pretty much I'm almost perfectly 50-50 on the stress or boredom pulling. Haha.
[ M i n t` ]
I am Samara

I do the same thing. Most of the time, if I pull out a hair, I tap it against my upper lip.
None of it is ingested though. You'd be surprised how many people's pulling rituals involve their mouth. O:

I feel a lot better seeing as how I'm not that weird lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff