Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

My sister drew this picture of a mohawk.I love it to death.I just wanted to know what you guys thought.It doesn't look like a mohawk cause it isn't up,but the other side is suppose to have the same design.So what do you guys think?
I think it would be pretty cool.. and a little awkward at first.. because people would stare. But a girl at my school does this all the time. And I love it because she enjoys making her hair into crazy art.

4,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
BakaInuYasha
I think it would be pretty cool.. and a little awkward at first.. because people would stare. But a girl at my school does this all the time. And I love it because she enjoys making her hair into crazy art.

She sounds like fun.
Kenny Ate My Cupcake
BakaInuYasha

She sounds like fun.

She's pretty quite.. but she seems to be a lot of fun when she hangs out with her friends. biggrin

4,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
BakaInuYasha
Kenny Ate My Cupcake
BakaInuYasha

She sounds like fun.

She's pretty quite.. but she seems to be a lot of fun when she hangs out with her friends. biggrin

lol sounds like me.And thanks for giving your opinion. whee

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Depends what kind of "head" you have. If you have more of a round head, I don't think it will turn out to good..
Kenny Ate My Cupcake
BakaInuYasha
Kenny Ate My Cupcake
BakaInuYasha

She sounds like fun.

lol sounds like me.And thanks for giving your opinion. whee

You're welcome.. Sorry didn't say much.. but on the mowhawk part, it would be awesome if it it had the shades of fire.. just a thought.. haha

4,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
Its a huge undercut with a star saved in?
******** do it up! But know this, there a b***h to grow back in
But on another up side they look killer with dreads to... Yeah dread hawk!

6,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
i think it looks awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3nodding 3nodding
Kenny Ate My Cupcake
BakaInuYasha

She sounds like fun.
hmmmm for some reason. . . . .

I LOVE EHT!! ahaha if yuu can pull eht off then du eht!!
&& post pics!

5,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Ooooo yeah looks great biggrin

Tipsy Ladykiller

Depends.
Some people look really awful with mohawks, and it's even harder to pull it off as a girl.
Other than that, if you think it'll look good, go for it! I absolutely love the design.
(Though, if I can make a suggestion, keep the wide strands by your ears. Kinda gives it a more "feminine" look.)
One last thing... If you do it, I'd love to see!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff