Welcome to Gaia! ::

well it's not the best but..

User Image

that's me .-. bout 3 weeks ago (NOT SCENE, EMO, ETC .-. just tyler)
Go to Zizzaz's profile. That's my hair.
Aozora Keiyou
User Image

ollddd:
User Image

Amazing<3
How do you style the back?

Dapper Sex Symbol

DLA LAWKI
tis me <3 i posted my proof picture because im tired of hate mail > - > ive recently added a pink streak and a coon tail though.
User Image
User Image
wow, ud look alot prettier if you didnt have all that crazy s**t on your face and hair.
scene kids...yuck.

Dapper Sex Symbol

zomgninjazombies

User Image

no...your emo...
DxVampirehippiexD
zomgninjazombies

User Image

no...your emo...

and your probably basing your statement off stereotypical bullshit ;D yes i wear eyeliner, yes i wear skinny jeans/band shirts/vans/stud belts, yes i wear black nail polish and have many piercings, straighten my hair etc etc, but i am not emo, i don't go around saying i'm depressed and cut myself, it's bullshit that people can't dress however they damn please these days without being labeled and/or made fun of. if i felt like it i could label/stereotype every single person on this world based on how they look or dress, but i don't because it's just plain stupid. if all the so-called emo and scene kids wanted to, they could turn this s**t around and label/make fun of the jocks/preps and every other label that preys on them, but they don't, because frankly they're more mature than the people that have nothing better to do than make fun of and label people biggrin so call me emo all you want, make fun of me, label me, try and make my life miserable or make me think your better than me, cause i'll just sit here and laugh my "emo" a** off at every post you make (:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff