Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Poster

7,775 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
chainmailleman
Camera Stellata
Did free speech protection ever cover fraud or defamation?

Wouldn't those be criminal cases?

The first Amendment does not protect a crime. The Amendment protects your right to share ideas freely.

Your second Amendment protects the first.
With muskets and bayonets, right?

Hilarious Lunatic

12,975 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Noogie
chainmailleman
Camera Stellata

The first Amendment does not protect a crime. The Amendment protects your right to share ideas freely.

Ignorant.

Tricky Conversationalist

8,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
DrVendetta
Noogie
chainmailleman
Camera Stellata

Ignorant.

Gaia is full of people like that. I'm so disgusted.......

Hilarious Lunatic

12,975 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Signature Look 250
chainmailleman
DrVendetta
Noogie
chainmailleman
Camera Stellata

Ignorant.

Gaia is full of people like that. I'm so disgusted.......

Me too.

Shadowy Powerhouse

9,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
The whole idea behind the Second Amendment, of course, was for an armed populace to fight off invasions without the need for a standing military, which the founders considered a danger to the liberties of their citizens.

Except you know, we've got one of those.

Dedicated Poster

7,775 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
DrVendetta
Noogie
chainmailleman
Camera Stellata

Ignorant.
*Australian.

You constitution does not take into account nuclear, biological and other complex weapons and is therefore not a suitable document when dealing with modern weapons. It is s**t.

Also, we're required to prove that we can safely store any firearms in an approved gun safe before we can purchase weapons over here, how many US States enforce that? How many guns then go onto the black market?

Dedicated Poster

7,775 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
Wendigo
The whole idea behind the Second Amendment, of course, was for an armed populace to fight off invasions without the need for a standing military, which the founders considered a danger to the liberties of their citizens.

Bhert gherns!

Smoker

Wendigo

I guess the founding fathers didn't count on militarized police with machine guns and tanks.

Shadowy Powerhouse

9,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Agent Thrax
Wendigo

I guess the founding fathers didn't count on militarized police with machine guns and tanks.
Didn't figure on the Thompson SMG or the Browning Automatic Rifle, either. Not very hep to the technological and social developments of the late 19th and 20th centuries, those guys.
Your freedom doesn't exist

Hilarious Lunatic

12,975 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Signature Look 250
The rose in spring

It's because you aren't doing anything about it.
DrVendetta
The rose in spring

Doing something about it will only gives us new slave owners in the best case scenario

Hilarious Lunatic

12,975 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Signature Look 250
The rose in spring
DrVendetta
The rose in spring

Doing something about it will only gives us new slave owners in the best case scenario

No. It's called fighting for what's right and your freedom. I wasn't implying anything about slave owners. We don't have slavery anymore...did you get the memo? Apparently you don't know what you are talking about and you talk like one of those political figureheads that just spout off useless crap and have no idea what they are talking about.
DrVendetta
The rose in spring
DrVendetta
The rose in spring

No. It's called fighting for what's right and your freedom. I wasn't implying anything about slave owners. We don't have slavery anymore...did you get the memo? Apparently you don't know what you are talking about and you talk like one of those political figureheads that just spout off useless crap and have no idea what they are talking about.
We don't have slavery? That's a lie. We are all slaves. What you are thinking about is involuntary servitude. I know everything that I am talking about. I have been saying this since 2011 and not ONCE was I proven wrong. I'm not saying that the government is great. They are terrible, but going into a revolution will only give you new owners who will not give you rights. Much like the founding fathers.

Hilarious Lunatic

12,975 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Signature Look 250
The rose in spring
DrVendetta
The rose in spring
DrVendetta
The rose in spring

We don't have slavery? That's a lie. We are all slaves. What you are thinking about is involuntary servitude. I know everything that I am talking about. I have been saying this since 2011 and not ONCE was I proven wrong. I'm not saying that the government is great. They are terrible, but going into a revolution will only give you new owners who will not give you rights. Much like the founding fathers.

Then if you think you're a slave to this Government then you should move out of this country.

As per my quote in my signature.

"People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people."

Never should you ever be afraid of this Government. Stand up against it and fight for what is right. Don't be a slave and break free.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff