Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which past president from 1760-1900

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on December 12, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.

which past president do you hate from 1799-1900
i dony understand why people voted for james garfield, and buren, someone tell me why, if i were u i would vote for zachary taylot he sucked!
i didnt like grant, but jackson sucked a fat one
hah grant was bad, but all preisdent make mistakes, there was not one president that made no mistakes. maybe Theodore rosssevelt and John Quincy adams were ALOMOST perfect, but common cut them soem slack biggrin
blaugh Finally a vote for Zachary Taylor, who voted for him
Chester A. Arthur. Anyone with muttonchops like that needs to be excommunicated, extradited, shot, and burned. Well, maybe not the last two, but I stand by the first two.
I'd say Teddy Roosevelt, because he was a warmongering, imperialistic jackass who probably thought the size of his c**k was more important than peace in the world.
Buuuut he was inaugurated in '01, and so he's outside of your guidelines.

-Reisen
Sadly, I don't know a whole lot about most of those guys... so I marked a random one...

I think it was Grant...

Anyways, why does it matter who we didn't like, those people died before our grandparents were born...
Bunny--man
Sadly, I don't know a whole lot about most of those guys... so I marked a random one...

I think it was Grant...

Anyways, why does it matter who we didn't like, those people died before our grandparents were born...

It's nice to know people care about the history of their country. rolleyes

I say Jackson, mostly for the things he did to the Native Americans [Trail of Tears, anyone?].
The list is missing the worst of all, one James Buchanan. The guy was completely incompetent in a time when America was in its worst crisis.

Supreme Sex Symbol

12,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
Jackson was a p***k, so he received my vote of scorn.

~kao
machikoko
Bunny--man

I think it was Grant...

It's nice to know people care about the history of their country. rolleyes

I say Jackson, mostly for the things he did to the Native Americans [Trail of Tears, anyone?].
Well, why do such in depth research on people that much, Jefferson I can understand, he kinda made America what it is today, Lincoln also had a huge influence... But we focus on the great ones, not the ones who were bad...

Omnipresent Warlord

Reisen
I'd say Teddy Roosevelt, because he was a warmongering, imperialistic jackass who probably thought the size of his c**k was more important than peace in the world.
Buuuut he was inaugurated in '01, and so he's outside of your guidelines.

-Reisen

Imperialism was already well established by the time he was president, and although he wanted a stronger navy, he did a lot of good as a diplomat between Japan and Russia.
hey i see people Andrew Jackson, i see that i hate him too, but you have too stick with your president no matter what, hmm i see one one hates James Monroe why is possible he sucked, hey i dontl like jefforson, he sucked, he's the reason why we all go to school hes ucks. he made the education syestem. Martin Van Buren was okay i understand, Zachary Taylor sucks. and Grover Cleavland. eh wasnt bad, wasnt good smile
Teddy rosevelt makes my list of tope 5 fav pres, so bla!

Of those choices, I'd go with Jackson, that racist, lying b*****d. Ugg, the things he did just piss me off. Beuchanon goes next, cause, well, he just suxed. He did nothing when the country needed something.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff