Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you think of the political fashions of the democrocy know as Cuba????

MORT RAINY STOLE MY STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Desu KA!!!!!
NADAI DESU KA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
I'm naked and FREE!!!
It's revolution, It's revolution AH AH Jezabell!!
POST WA KUN!???!!
COME ON POST!!! I WANNA KNOW
I normally don't bring out this language but... Get your ******** spam and take it to the Chatter box and come back when you know what you are supposed to do in this forum. Good night!
Lord Fates
I normally don't bring out this language but... Get your ******** spam and take it to the Chatter box and come back when you know what you are supposed to do in this forum. Good night!

This isnt spam boyo, this is a topic about The political fashions of the democrocy know as Cuba! Read the first post!
SHOOTER_J
Lord Fates

This isnt spam boyo, this is a topic about The political fashions of the democrocy know as Cuba! Read the first post!

Go read the stickies (both in this forum and the parent one) and then also check out something called spell-check. Your first post is stupid buit has a few crumbs of merit, but the rest is just pointless.
Lord Fates
SHOOTER_J
Lord Fates

Go read the stickies (both in this forum and the parent one) and then also check out something called spell-check. Your first post is stupid buit has a few crumbs of merit, but the rest is just pointless.

Well, then please tell me what you think about the Democrocy Fashions of CUBA!!!!! ^_^
SHOOTER_J

Well, then please tell me what you think about the Democrocy Fashions of CUBA!!!!! ^_^

I think because "Democrocy" is not a word that you have no idea what you are talking about. Good night and stop trying to bump your thread.
Lord Fates
SHOOTER_J

I think because "Democrocy" is not a word that you have no idea what you are talking about. Good night and stop trying to bump your thread.

Please go if you're just going to flame me!
SHOOTER_J
Lord Fates
SHOOTER_J

yeah i would suggest not posting in ed man
SHOOTER_J
Lord Fates
SHOOTER_J

Their should be like a Punkbuster(tm) for freaking Gaia, that pwns people who spam right into the freaking chatterbox e.e

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff