Welcome to Gaia! ::

azulmagia
AnarchoPhiliac
And now this thread has turned into a shitshow about Israel vs Palestine. It's been effectively derailed.

I give zero shits about this middle eastern religious conflict about who owns what holy land. A political party founded by terrorists who bombed s**t running a government bombing terrorists who bombs s**t founding a political party running a government.

This thread was supposed to be about censoring documents concerning the death of a Canadian soldier, and the placement of foreign interests over our own.

Derailment might not be fun, but it may be appropriate in this case. Harper it seems sympathizes with people who take over countries and displace the natives, which makes sense when you look at how he's handling Idle No More and the hunger strike in this country. Never mind that the Israelis and the Palestinians are the exact same people.

You know, call me crazy, but I do think one or two of Harpers political opponents in the Libs/NDP benefited from the Europeans taking over Canada and Displacing the natives. I know, I know, it sounds insane, but I think they might have.

I mean, I know this is going to sound outright straight-jacket wearing, conspiracy theorist spouting insane, but I think that maybe.... just maaybe... Unless you yourself are a Native Canadian, you might just have benefited from this as well.

I KNOW I KNOW! Totally crazy, right? Maybe I should just send myself to a Mental Hospital, huh?

I mean, the Liberals and NDP are basically First Nations Tribes whose land was stolen by the Conservative Colonists, led by Sir Stephensquire Harperton II, Right?
Andy French
azulmagia
AnarchoPhiliac
And now this thread has turned into a shitshow about Israel vs Palestine. It's been effectively derailed.

I give zero shits about this middle eastern religious conflict about who owns what holy land. A political party founded by terrorists who bombed s**t running a government bombing terrorists who bombs s**t founding a political party running a government.

This thread was supposed to be about censoring documents concerning the death of a Canadian soldier, and the placement of foreign interests over our own.

Derailment might not be fun, but it may be appropriate in this case. Harper it seems sympathizes with people who take over countries and displace the natives, which makes sense when you look at how he's handling Idle No More and the hunger strike in this country. Never mind that the Israelis and the Palestinians are the exact same people.

You know, call me crazy, but I do think one or two of Harpers political opponents in the Libs/NDP benefited from the Europeans taking over Canada and Displacing the natives. I know, I know, it sounds insane, but I think they might have.

I mean, I know this is going to sound outright straight-jacket wearing, conspiracy theorist spouting insane, but I think that maybe.... just maaybe... Unless you yourself are a Native Canadian, you might just have benefited from this as well.

I KNOW I KNOW! Totally crazy, right? Maybe I should just send myself to a Mental Hospital, huh?

I mean, the Liberals and NDP are basically First Nations Tribes whose land was stolen by the Conservative Colonists, led by Sir Stephensquire Harperton II, Right?

Are you expecting a medal for this exhibition of sheer sophistry?
azulmagia
Andy French
azulmagia
AnarchoPhiliac

Hey, all I am saying is that maybe the Liberals and NDP and the entire Canadian Government system ALSO benefited from/was complicit in the taking of Canada/displacement of it's natives.

I know, it sounds crazy. I know, we all learned in History Class that Steven Harper himself led the Colonization of Canada and subsequent displacement of the natives, and is personally to blame for every hardship the natives have ever faced.

Ok, I'll drop the charade and stop being silly.

But seriously, we DO know that only Conservative Governments (and Stephen Harpers was the worst of them all) are the ONLY ones that EVER, EVER, EEEVVVVEEEEERRRRR mistreated the Natives.

Post-Script - No, I don't expect people to give me medals for calling them idiots.
Andy French
azulmagia
Andy French
azulmagia
AnarchoPhiliac

Hey, all I am saying is that maybe the Liberals and NDP and the entire Canadian Government system ALSO benefited from/was complicit in the taking of Canada/displacement of it's natives.

I know, it sounds crazy. I know, we all learned in History Class that Steven Harper himself led the Colonization of Canada and subsequent displacement of the natives, and is personally to blame for every hardship the natives have ever faced.

But seriously, we DO know that only Conservative Governments (and Stephen Harpers was the worst of them all) are the ONLY ones that EVER, EVER, EEEVVVVEEEEERRRRR mistreated the Natives.

Post-Script - No, I don't expect people to give me medals for calling them idiots.

OK. You have a point. Unfortunately, it's a completely irrelevant point. EVERYONE has benefited in SOME WAY from SOME past injustice. That's different from being on the side of that injustice, ethically.

As far as I see, you're trying to argue that we should be completely all right with those injustices just because they benefitted us. Otherwise we're just ******** hypocrites according to you. Sounds more like bullshit to me.
azulmagia
Andy French
azulmagia
Andy French
azulmagia
AnarchoPhiliac

OK. You have a point. Unfortunately, it's a completely irrelevant point. EVERYONE has benefited in SOME WAY from SOME past injustice. That's different from being on the side of that injustice, ethically.

As far as I see, you're trying to argue that we should be completely all right with those injustices just because they benefitted us. Otherwise we're just ******** hypocrites according to you. Sounds more like bullshit to me.

Not at all. I'm saying that you are an idiot because you are trying to argue that Harper approves of/thinks the way natives were treated was absolutely dandy because he is being evasive with Idle No More.

Sorry, but unless Harper comes out and declare that he *ahem* "Sympathizes with people who take over countries and displace the natives," I'm going to assume you are being an idiot.
Andy French
azulmagia
Andy French
azulmagia
Andy French

Not at all. I'm saying that you are an idiot because you are trying to argue that Harper approves of/thinks the way natives were treated was absolutely dandy because he is being evasive with Idle No More.

Sorry, but unless Harper comes out and declare that he *ahem* "Sympathizes with people who take over countries and displace the natives," I'm going to assume you are being an idiot.

You think, after putting a bridle on the unreconstructed wingnuts in his political party, he's going to say something like that in publical?

And I'm the idiot?!?! rolleyes
azulmagia
Andy French
azulmagia
Andy French
azulmagia
Andy French

You think, after putting a bridle on the unreconstructed wingnuts in his political party, he's going to say something like that in publical?

And I'm the idiot?!?! rolleyes

Really grabbing at straws, there, huh buddy? Didn't expect much more from you, so I'll make it very clear.

So you are saying that because Harper is being evasive with Idle No More, he supports/approves of what was done to the natives?

Naw, I can't be that mean.

What you are doing is like the idiot Right-Wingers who claim that if you don't support Absolute Free-Market Capitalism, you support Communist Dictatorships.

There you go, now, being the idiot you are, you can turn this into an argument about economics. Happy?
Andy French
Really grabbing at straws, there, huh buddy? Didn't expect much more from you, so I'll make it very clear.

So you are saying that because Harper is being evasive with Idle No More, he supports/approves of what was done to the natives?

No, I'm saying he supports/approves what was done to the natives, because he is a right-winger. Right-wingers are down on the underdogs, period.

And really there is NO real reason, given that everyone publically agrees that the natives have been ******** over for years, that Harper should have had his attitude towards Idle no More. You seem to be tacitly assuming there's a good, understandable reason behind what Harper has been dilatory in doing, but there just isn't one. He just wants them to go away so he can get back to business of handing more of the country over to rich ********.
azulmagia
Andy French

No, I'm saying he supports/approves what was done to the natives, because he is a right-winger. Right-wingers are down on the underdogs, period.

And really there is NO real reason, given that everyone publically agrees that the natives have been ******** over for years, that Harper should have had his attitude towards Idle no More. You seem to be tacitly assuming there's a good, understandable reason behind what Harper has been dilatory in doing, but there just isn't one. He just wants them to go away so he can get back to business of handing more of the country over to rich ********]

Right, and this video is an accurate depiction of political alignments, because it totally doesn't make you seem like a complete douche when you make a statement like that.

That sort of idiocy represents everything that is wrong with Canadian Politics and why I gave up on it as a whole (Because we Canadians are all very stupid when it comes to politics)

While I agree, he could be more proactive, the great fallacy of your argument seems to be that his dragging his feet is a cardinal sin, on par with light-treason, and an individual crime of Stephen Harper.

I do hope you oppose the entire Canadian Political system that has allowed for, and encourages, this attempt to sweep native issues under the carpet, and aren't one of those retards who throws all their hate at Stephen Harper because "DURR! I SURE R HATE CONSERVATURVS!"
Andy French
azulmagia
Andy French

And really there is NO real reason, given that everyone publically agrees that the natives have been ******** over for years, that Harper should have had his attitude towards Idle no More. You seem to be tacitly assuming there's a good, understandable reason behind what Harper has been dilatory in doing, but there just isn't one. He just wants them to go away so he can get back to business of handing more of the country over to rich ********]

Right, and this video is an accurate depiction of political alignments, because it totally doesn't make you seem like a complete douche when you make a statement like that.

That sort of idiocy represents everything that is wrong with Canadian Politics and why I gave up on it as a whole (Because we Canadians are all very stupid when it comes to politics)

While I agree, he could be more proactive, the great fallacy of your argument seems to be that his dragging his feet is a cardinal sin, on par with light-treason, and an individual crime of Stephen Harper.

I do hope you oppose the entire Canadian Political system that has allowed for, and encourages, this attempt to sweep native issues under the carpet, and aren't one of those retards who throws all their hate at Stephen Harper because "DURR! I SURE R HATE CONSERVATURVS!"

Oh, but I do oppose the entire Canadian political system, and then some.

Then again I suppose this is lost on one whose entire rhetorical repertoire is to go about calling people idiots or douches or retards.
azulmagia
Andy French
azulmagia
Andy French

Then again I suppose this is lost on one whose entire rhetorical repertoire is to go about calling people idiots or douches or retards.

Good. You aren't completely idiotic then.

Quote:

VVVVVVVVV
Quote:

I think Douchey/Idiotness is quite apparent.
Andy French
azulmagia
Andy French
azulmagia
Andy French

Quote:

VVVVVVVVV
Quote:

It's spelled "douchy", you ********.
azulmagia
Andy French
azulmagia
Andy French
azulmagia

Quote:

VVVVVVVVV
Quote:

It's spelled "douchy", you ********]

Pulling the old "You spelled that wrong!!" eh? Totally proving how you aren't a total douche.
Man, I would HATE to get between a couple of Canadians during fisticuffs.
N3bu
Man, I would HATE to get between a couple of Canadians during fisticuffs.
canadian's haven't had fisticuffs for 40 years

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces