Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ron Paul sues RonPaul.org and RonPaul.com for money they earned "using his name", and the domain names. The best part is, since Ron Paul knows he basically has no case in American Courts, atleast he doesn't have a case in which he won't have to pay Ronpaul.com atleast alittle money. He is trying to bypass all of that is using the U.N.'s domain name regulator.

The very United Nations he wanted America to withdraw from.

Ron Paul supporters deserve and need this wake up call. I hope they remember every second of time wasted and every penny they lost supporting that decrepid old man from the 18th century.

Ron Paul was nothing but an opportunist with crazy ideas that only other crazies agree with. Now that RP doesn't need his supporters he is throwing them out like a used condemned fetus

A fitting end to the Ron Paul story, and hopefully he sinks his son while he's at it.

Quote:
What in the world is going on? Earlier this week we were hit in the face by Ron Paul’s entirely out-of-character anti-Chris Kyle tweet, and now Ron Paul, the Internet grassroots candidate, who was at the right place at the right time to lead the rEVOLution, attacks his own grassroots supporters through an agency of the United Nations to deport them from their own domain names after 5 years of nothing but unlimited, unconditional support on our part?

Back in 2007 we put our lives on hold for you, Ron, and we invested close to 10,000 hours of tears, sweat and hard work into this site at great personal sacrifice. We helped raise millions of dollars for you, we spread your message of liberty as far and wide as we possibly could, and we went out of our way to defend you against the unjustified attacks by your opponents. Now that your campaigns are over and you no longer need us, you want to take it all away – and send us off to a UN tribunal?
If it's so crazy to believe in freedom, stop this "free country" bullshit I keep hearing.
deadroosters
If it's so crazy to believe in freedom, stop this "free country" bullshit I keep hearing.
what kind of moronic point are you trying to make?

if your point was to let everyone know you're an idiot, you succeeded.

Mega Noob

They were cybersquatters and Paul is well within his rights to take them out as a private citizen. It is perhaps not the season's best thought out parting words from the Paul clan and may preclude the event of Ron the Younger entering the big stage in '16. Thanks, Dad, you ruined my career for a few k, thank you so much.
Lord Cameron
deadroosters

Take the c**k out of your mouth, son.
Heimdalr
They were cybersquatters and Paul is well within his rights to take them out as a private citizen. It is perhaps not the season's best thought out parting words from the Paul clan and may preclude the event of Ron the Younger entering the big stage in '16. Thanks, Dad, you ruined my career for a few k, thank you so much.
They were not cybersquatters, ron paul .com had almost daily updates. Ronpaul .org was offered to Ron Paul but he kept on sueing.

he is after money, and that's all there is to it.
deadroosters
Lord Cameron
deadroosters

so you had no point because your development was arrested at an early age. Got it
Lord Cameron
deadroosters
Lord Cameron
deadroosters

so you had no point because your development was arrested at an early age. Got it

Your mom was arrested at an early age. For prostitution.
deadroosters
Lord Cameron
deadroosters
Lord Cameron
deadroosters

still only contributing retardation

Mega Noob

Lord Cameron
Heimdalr
They were not cybersquatters, ron paul .com had almost daily updates. Ronpaul .org was offered to Ron Paul but he kept on sueing.

he is after money, and that's all there is to it.

I think he's going after the bad faith clause under the UDRP. He would only have to prove that not all of the profits from merchandise sold on their site went to his campaign, and he'd have a good case. 84% of cases are ruled in favor of the complainant. Yes, he is after money, to the tune of what he was offered as a price for the domain. Which would bankrupt the website and send their 100k strong mailing list to be sold off to spammers.
Lord Cameron
deadroosters
Lord Cameron
deadroosters
Lord Cameron
deadroosters

you too
deadroosters
Lord Cameron
deadroosters
Lord Cameron
deadroosters

you too
No, it's just you.
He was always scum. Sacha Cohen proved that before and even before then I knew he was scum.
Lord Akhenaton
He was always scum. Sacha Cohen proved that before and even before then I knew he was scum.

wtf, that was a pretty tame reaction. What the hell would you have done if you were in Ron Paul's situation? Bruno Probably
Lord Cameron
Lord Akhenaton

wtf, that was a pretty tame reaction. What the hell would you have done if you were in Ron Paul's situation? Bruno Probably

That one is unknown to me, but I probably wouldn't turn down sex.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff