Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Lucius
razorsarz
vespertine flowers

i truly hope santorum gets the gop nom, just so i can see him debate obama and get pummeled. he's...not exactly eloquent.

Take away the teleprompter and Obama is lost and can't say 3 words with out stuttering or saying um every 3 sec.
Teleprompter is is nothing more than hi-tech flash cards to help you stay on track with your message. They keep your thought flowing. There are plenty of intelligent men that use them.

The GOP candidates could learn a thing or two, because every time they say what's on their hearts, they completely miss the point or blatantly lie and we see just how un-electable they are.

And please try to find insults that haven't been rehashed a million times by retarded conservative pundits, Just makes you look even less knowledgeable.

Truth hurts much? With out one he would not know were to go.

Witty Tycoon

Wendigo
Keepin' notes for prepared oratory is not an uncommon practice, in spite of recent chatter to the contrary. Everybody you've ever seen on the news is doin' it, every politician you've seen give a speech was doin' it, many of the people who deride Obama for the teleprompter do it. As one might imagine, standing under hot lights in front of enormous crowds and cameras can make it hard to remember your lines.
lol It's just another weak line of attack that Obama haters have to prop up as if it is just damaging.
Crickket
MrCarnag3
aCapitalFellow
MrCarnag3
Rick who? All I know is Ron Paul is the man. mrgreen

Incorrect

[******** you. biggrin

Please. Before you go and hinder the fixes Obama has madebplease read this.

Obama fixes things? Don't even attempt to start an intellectual conversation with me ever again.

Obama does not fix anything.

You're a disgrace to our generation.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas