heart

Tipsy Explorer

Perfect Hunter

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
The Danguy
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Witty Genius

9,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
The Danguy
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

God that cat is an a*****e

Profitable Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Sometimes I think the WH petition website was designed just so officials and their interns would have something to entertain them when they're stuck eating lunch in the office.

Mega Noob

Still no signatures? Wow you really suck at this. Maybe if you didn't put in the bit about confiscating lighters.
Heimdalr
Still no signatures? Wow you really suck at this. Maybe if you didn't put in the bit about confiscating lighters.

That's because lighters are dangerous, and can cause fires. Did you flunk elementary? Kids know these things. Anyways, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. If you're worrying about signatures, then sign it then. Simple as that.
Yup. Petitions have stopped how many killers now? Almost as many as gun free zones, right?

Mega Noob

x-GhostlyGhast-x
Heimdalr

That's because lighters are dangerous, and can cause fires.

User Image

Shadowy Powerhouse

9,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
God Emperor Akhenaton

God that cat is an a*****e
People anthropomorphize cats too much, Tardar Sauce isn't really "grumpy," she's just got a weird face.
No, you can't do that. What you can do is nothing.
Customers, and therefore movie theaters, would not be up for that. Why would I want to be searched by the second coming of the TSA to see a movie? Considering the weapons used at the Aurora shooting did not come in through the front door...

Shadowy Powerhouse

9,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Two total signatures, really? The petition to empower motorcycle cops that would act as judge, jury and executioner got way more than that.
If people won't fund more help for cops at school you really think they are going to do anything about a theater...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff