• Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

Dedicated Poster

7,775 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
Bush is pretty old now, I'm sure Obama could beat the living crap out of him.
Looks like someone just woke up from a four year coma. In an alternate universe.

Beloved Regular

8,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
None of the above?

Dedicated Poster

7,775 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
The New Wineskin
None of the above?
Surely at least one will get the other into a headlock or something?
or as i say Bush or Bush 2.0 or Obama 2.0 IE Mitt. its all the same crap no matter how you look at it they are all doing the same thing. If Obama was an "R" and Mitt was a "D" the News would running after Mitt sniffing his a** they way they do to Obama and attacking Obama every turn. I am going to do the same thing I do every election mix what people have said up and see if people even know the truth or just the R and the D. So fare the just the R and the D have won.

7,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Noob wrangler 100
MinnieMay
or as i say Bush or Bush 2.0 or Obama 2.0 IE Mitt. its all the same crap no matter how you look at it they are all doing the same thing. If Obama was an "R" and Mitt was a "D" the News would running after Mitt sniffing his a** they way they do to Obama and attacking Obama every turn. I am going to do the same thing I do every election mix what people have said up and see if people even know the truth or just the R and the D. So fare the just the R and the D have won.
Your choice of voting is very...Interesting to be truthful.
Bush didn't intend to destroy the economy, and neither did Obama. I just wish Obama would realize that he SUCKS at fixing the economy and at this point he should take as much, if not MORE blame than Bush for this mess.

Shadowy Powerhouse

9,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Caffienated Sprite
Bush didn't intend to destroy the economy, and neither did Obama. I just wish Obama would realize that he SUCKS at fixing the economy and at this point he should take as much, if not MORE blame than Bush for this mess.
If he were to go about it Bush's way (which is to say, deregulation and privatization for the sake of deregulation and privatization), we'd just wind up with another Coolidge and another Hoover down the road. In terms of our long term stability, what we really need is a serious round of meaningful regulation in high finance. Perhaps in terms of taking a hacksaw to some of the bloated, decrepit giants which dominate it, like John Pierpoint Morgan's brood.

Much better off doing critical infrastructure upgrades that have been put off for decades. Like the aging power grid, for example, could really do with some tweaks; it's substantially the system we had in the '50s. If it were a horse, we'd have shot it by now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff