Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is New York's new gun control law a good idea?

Yes. 0.2 20.0% [ 6 ]
Yes to some parts, no to others. 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 5 ]
No. It'll be completely ineffective. 0.2 20.0% [ 6 ]
Bad legislation is bad. 0.3 30.0% [ 9 ]
Teh gubment gunna take our gunz! 0.13333333333333 13.3% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 30 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Conservative Raider

They forgot to exempt police officers.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Aged Lunatic

Old Blue Collar Joe
Totally Oblivious
Old Blue Collar Joe
Admiral Dardanos

I'm sure everyone would be very glad if you were to be sacrificed.

Things can only be considered a sacrifice when they have value. Otherwise, you're just taking out the trash.

Wow, an ad-hominem attack from the peanut gallery with backup from a bitter Southern White Boy. Gotta love it. Too bad neither of you have a patriotic bone in your bodies. If you're not willing to give your life to protect and defend the Constitution, you're each just a fraud and a poser.

You have to get a life to make it worth losing, boys. It seems those kids who died lived a fuller life than either of you two will. Besides Joe, aren't you late for a Klan meeting someplace?

Done my tour doing just that. Not one issue defending the constitution.

Joe, you're not arguing against an idealogy here, you're arguing against someone's mental illness. And that's a job none of us are paid to do. Let Oblivious go.
GunsmithKitten
Old Blue Collar Joe
Totally Oblivious
Old Blue Collar Joe
Admiral Dardanos

I'm sure everyone would be very glad if you were to be sacrificed.

Things can only be considered a sacrifice when they have value. Otherwise, you're just taking out the trash.

Wow, an ad-hominem attack from the peanut gallery with backup from a bitter Southern White Boy. Gotta love it. Too bad neither of you have a patriotic bone in your bodies. If you're not willing to give your life to protect and defend the Constitution, you're each just a fraud and a poser.

You have to get a life to make it worth losing, boys. It seems those kids who died lived a fuller life than either of you two will. Besides Joe, aren't you late for a Klan meeting someplace?

Done my tour doing just that. Not one issue defending the constitution.

Joe, you're not arguing against an idealogy here, you're arguing against someone's mental illness. And that's a job none of us are paid to do. Let Oblivious go.

Okeedokee. I'll drop it.
Who the ******** seriously cares about doctor-patient confidentiality? Sounds like something a little kid would cry about.
Je Nique vos Merdiers
Who the ******** seriously cares about doctor-patient confidentiality? Sounds like something a little kid would cry about.

Shrinks are concerned about their bottom line, and being sued to ******** for not listing Simon Screwball as insane and dangerous. They are actually going to be held accountable and made to stay awake during sessions.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff