Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Werewolf

At least Jimmy realized the difficulties well enough to reform our energy policy... which Reagan completely undid.. thus contemning us to virtually no improvement in energy self-reliance or usage until about now.
Old Blue Collar Joe
Demon Kagerou
Please don't write Romney off. We are the country that elected Bush Jr twice after all.

And if we re-elect Obama that will make re-electing bush look like a stroke of genius. This guy makes Carter look smart.

He is the only president I know of who condemned any war that wasn't defensive. And yet you think he is a piece of s**t. Carter is better than you in every way, shape and form.

Eloquent Streaker

Because it's obviously impossible to condemn both the people committing the current bout of violence in the Middle East AND the guys who made the intentionally inflammatory movie responsible for sparking said violence.

And the Right seriously thinks Romney is more intelligent than Obama?
Requiem in Mortis
Because it's obviously impossible to condemn both the people committing the current bout of violence in the Middle East AND the guys who made the intentionally inflammatory movie responsible for sparking said violence.

The Right is ******** stupid, their words and actions have proved it multiple times.

Questionable Codger

azulmagia
Requiem in Mortis

The Right is ******** stupid, their words and actions have proved it multiple times.

I think it's more of a case where they hate Obama so much, they will accept anything from anyone who is opposed to Obama, no matter how batshit stupid it is.
Ammo Amy
azulmagia
Requiem in Mortis

I think it's more of a case where they hate Obama so much, they will accept anything from anyone who is opposed to Obama, no matter how batshit stupid it is.

Case in point, Limbaugh said recently that perhaps Osama bin Laden was ratted out/sacrificed by his Al Qaeda comrades for the greater cause: to make Obama look tough so he wins in 2012.
Demon Kagerou
At least Jimmy realized the difficulties well enough to reform our energy policy... which Reagan completely undid.. thus contemning us to virtually no improvement in energy self-reliance or usage until about now.

I'm not against Jimmy Carter. Department of Education and Energy are useful departments. Energy being that it was the start of addressing issues that were kept silent since the 1930's on energy from companies as well as addressing energy issues...until two decades made it a mere shell.

Beloved Regular

8,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Steven Hawkings
Old Blue Collar Joe
Demon Kagerou
Please don't write Romney off. We are the country that elected Bush Jr twice after all.

And if we re-elect Obama that will make re-electing bush look like a stroke of genius. This guy makes Carter look smart.

Why the hate for Carter so much? Jimmy Carter is a intelligent man who is the one out of three presidents that has (or had) a degree in the natural sciences (nuclear engineering) the others being Herbert Hoover and James Garfield.

You're not helping yourself. If you didn't notice, Hoover wasn't all that great of a president, nor was Garfield really that fantastic either.

Shy Werewolf

The New Wineskin
Steven Hawkings
Old Blue Collar Joe
Demon Kagerou

Why the hate for Carter so much? Jimmy Carter is a intelligent man who is the one out of three presidents that has (or had) a degree in the natural sciences (nuclear engineering) the others being Herbert Hoover and James Garfield.

You're not helping yourself. If you didn't notice, Hoover wasn't all that great of a president, nor was Garfield really that fantastic either.

In all fairness, Garfield only got to be president 200 days because a dude shot him.

Beloved Regular

8,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Demon Kagerou
The New Wineskin
Steven Hawkings
Old Blue Collar Joe
Demon Kagerou

In all fairness, Garfield only got to be president 200 days because a dude shot him.

Fair enough, so I suppose it would be unfair for me to call him sub-par, but Hoover wasn't very fantastic. razz

He should have pulled a Teddy. razz

Liberal Voter

http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/188520/why-did-mitt-romney-smirk-when-talking-about-the-deaths-of-four-americans-in-libya/

Beloved Regular

8,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
the derps
http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/188520/why-did-mitt-romney-smirk-when-talking-about-the-deaths-of-four-americans-in-libya/

Yeah, I noticed that too. Kind of strange . . .
The New Wineskin
the derps

Romney is just a plain a*****e. There's nothing strange about it at all.

Beloved Regular

8,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
azulmagia
The New Wineskin
the derps

Romney is just a plain a*****e. There's nothing strange about it at all.

But he isn't usually that upfront about it!
The New Wineskin
Steven Hawkings
Old Blue Collar Joe
Demon Kagerou

Most presidents that the United States of America ever had were bad or sub-average. I'm fully aware of one presidents stated being in office for a two-hundred days and the other being in middle of the largest recession since the Long Depression. Some polices such as the Mexican Repatriation was used in desperation that broke federal law to starting polices that wouldn't have any effect till he left office. Being marred with holding onto 19th century polices in the 20th century effected him greatly, one of them being the gold standard and the other being placed on "volunterism".

My point is the failures (or unfulfillment) of a president doesn't mean that president is unintelligent.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff