Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Lunatic

Appel Juice
Savage is a troll.

Comes off pretty genuine to me, more of the "you couldn't say s**t like that in that matter if you didn't really buy it" sense.

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Bachmann had no chance in the first place. She was too far right-wing, not to mention incredibly stupid. This Savage fellow wasn't really a factor.
GunsmithKitten
Appel Juice
Savage is a troll.

Comes off pretty genuine to me, more of the "you couldn't say s**t like that in that matter if you didn't really buy it" sense.

I think I speak for a lot of people when I say I don't trust you ability to tell trolling apart from sincerity. At all.

Aged Lunatic

N3bu
GunsmithKitten
Appel Juice
Savage is a troll.

I think I speak for a lot of people when I say I don't trust you ability to tell trolling apart from sincerity. At all.

Yet so many of those people can't prove people they claim are trolls are, in fact, trolls. I rather trust my track record, thank you. You sure as hell never managed to pull that off.
GunsmithKitten
N3bu
GunsmithKitten
Appel Juice
Savage is a troll.

Yet so many of those people can't prove people they claim are trolls are, in fact, trolls. I rather trust my track record, thank you. You sure as hell never managed to pull that off.

Pull what off? Proving that I'm a Troll?

Aged Lunatic

N3bu
GunsmithKitten
N3bu
GunsmithKitten
Appel Juice
Savage is a troll.

More like proving that people you say are trolls are in fact trolls. Like Micheal Savage.

Shadowy Powerhouse

9,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Troll or not, guy likes to say unconscionable things.

Genocide, for example, he's a fan.
GunsmithKitten
N3bu
GunsmithKitten
N3bu
GunsmithKitten
Appel Juice
Savage is a troll.

More like proving that people you say are trolls are in fact trolls. Like Micheal Savage.

I don't need to prove people are trolls. I doubt Michael Savage is completely honest, but I don't listen to his trash anyway so I don't really care.
Old Blue Collar Joe
severedDEATHelemental
Overbold claims from radio and TV Talking heads aren't news, sorry.

Fixed.

You know what? Fixed. The media has a legal right to lie to us.
severedDEATHelemental
Old Blue Collar Joe
severedDEATHelemental

Fixed.

I never said they don't, did I? But I hold the media to a much lower standard than I hold journalists. I expect them to tell me the truth. Obviously, they don't. They omit key points.
Old Blue Collar Joe
severedDEATHelemental
Old Blue Collar Joe
severedDEATHelemental

Fixed.

I never said they don't, did I? But I hold the media to a much lower standard than I hold journalists. I expect them to tell me the truth. Obviously, they don't. They omit key points.

Because they work for the media..
Old Blue Collar Joe
severedDEATHelemental
Old Blue Collar Joe
severedDEATHelemental

Fixed.

Nobody but the internet has the truth.

Shadowy Powerhouse

9,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Viacom *doot dooo doom*
Er, no.. BAchmann ended her own run by being about as nutty as squirrel s**t.
Your hero savage is back.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces