Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Lunatic

The Savage Nation", just moments ago] "I tried to help her, and she didn't come back. I could have exposed her, but I didn't at first, then when she didn't come back, I decided to do so, to show her as a fraud. Look at when her numbers started to slip, I mean, I have a huge audience. I would be remiss...no, I don't like that word...I would be a liar if I didn't say that I didn't cause that, because my audience are the great undecided, the people that Romney is going to need to win.&q
x0l2du6a:0="The Savage Nation", just moments ago] "I tried to help her, and she didn't come back. I could have exposed her, but I didn't at first, then when she didn't come back, I decided to do so, to show her as a fraud. Look at when her numbers started to slip, I mean, I have a huge audience. I would be remiss...no, I don't like that word...I would be a liar if I didn't say that I didn't cause that, because my audience are the great undecided, the people that Romney is going to need to win."

I always knew this; that vast numbers of conservatives really are at the beck and call of the right wing talk cabals for all their talk. Just something to remember should anyone invoke the ACORN/Occupy/Hollywood/Micheal Moore/George Soros as puppetmaster routine, since the right's flamethrowers dont' even try to deny their role in voting public's affairs.
All of them say that. It's always their audience that's the tipping point, the undecided ones who are at the whim of their infallible rhetoric to decide who becomes this and that nominee or whatever. They're the ones that matter, screw the other jackasses on basic cable or radio because this, this is the real deal.
It's not the dem's or reps that the candidates have to sway, despite what they both claim. It's the moderates in the middle that swing the vote. Both sides know they have their lapdogs that are going to vote for them unless they royally ******** up. (And, even then, as proved by Bush Jr. and Obama, there are those that absolutely, positively refuse to change their stance.)

Shadowy Powerhouse

9,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
I am of the opinion that Bachmann ended Bachmann's Presidential run. By Bachmanning.

Old Blue Collar Joe
It's not the dem's or reps that the candidates have to sway, despite what they both claim.
Sure is, in the primary. (Well, outside certain states.) After that they have to worry about swaying people who are not registered members of their own party.
Wendigo
I am of the opinion that Bachmann ended Bachmann's Presidential run. By Bachmanning.

Old Blue Collar Joe
It's not the dem's or reps that the candidates have to sway, despite what they both claim.
Sure is, in the primary. (Well, outside certain states.) After that they have to worry about swaying people who are not registered members of their own party.

Obviously in the primary. I'm talking about the general. That's when it comes down to brass tacks.
I hate when savage plays old shows.

Aged Lunatic

razorsarz

It didn't give the air date, and Savage was plugging his new book, so I figured it wasn't that long ago, or just a replay of a show earlier that day.
GunsmithKitten
razorsarz

It didn't give the air date, and Savage was plugging his new book, so I figured it wasn't that long ago, or just a replay of a show earlier that day.

He is on vacation this week.

Aged Lunatic

razorsarz
GunsmithKitten
razorsarz

He is on vacation this week.

Still trying to avoid that inevitabl on-air heart attack, eh? I thought he was opposed to that sort of thing.

Dr. Savage on the subject of stress
"I'm of the belief...and I'll find a study supporting it...that it's healthier to stay angry. Maybe not every minute of every hour, but at least 98% of time it's better for you to stay pissed off."

Shadowy Powerhouse

9,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Old Blue Collar Joe
Obviously in the primary. I'm talking about the general. That's when it comes down to brass tacks.
But Bachmann's campaign ended in the primary stage, though?
Wendigo
Old Blue Collar Joe
But Bachmann's campaign ended in the primary stage, though?

And I said long ago that Bachman had no chance. The primaries are where the reps or dems select who they think stands the best chance of winning. The presidency, however, has no award for second place.
It pretty much went like I expected it to.
Overbold claims from conservative radio hosts aren't news, sorry.
Unless savage is saying his 1 or 2 listeners (not counting his mother, admittably) could take a candidate with no turnout and move her to a #1 or 2, then I think we don't need to fear that people are in the pockets of the hosts
severedDEATHelemental
Overbold claims from radio and TV Talking heads aren't news, sorry.

Fixed.

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Flatterer 200
Savage is a troll.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash