< 1 2 3 4 >
Bunny--man
DarknessKing
Bunny--man
DarknessKing
Weasel29
DarknessKing
JadeDragonfly
I just wanna know why is it that if everyone is supposed to be equal then why do men still control the government in the majority of the world?

this is because it has been found that woman are to sensitive to successfully control anything of a high authority and becuase they cannot do every thing that men can in a society that demands strength wether it be physical or mental
(this is not to put woman down but this is from my perspective)

User Image
This is of course forgetting that women once ruled the world right? Matriarchal societies and such. In every region of the planet....

but for the majority of the time men havee ruled and becuase men usually are more ruthless and willing to sacrifice to their cause women are easily over shadowed
Well that explains why I've forgotten about Susan B. Anthony, Joan of Arc, Cleopatra, Queen Elizibeth, and the female influence of the Greeks was inense, Athena for example.

Go pay attention to history... Please, before you open you mouth again.

i have payed attention to history but its seems that you truely havent because if you have then youd remember that Joan of Arc ran nothing but an army but i have to agree everyone but Athena was an influenentual leader....but to counter you i will put into play Hitler, Joseph Stalin, Zues, Alexander the Great and Ghangus Khan all over shadow anyone of those people that you have named and have ran countries or in Zues's case gods.

so maybe before you talk you should pay more attention to the words of my lips instead of the curves of their hips
Just an army... What do you think it takes to lead an army? It wasn't Command and Conqure, I'd like to see you do what that woman did.

Moving on to your comments about Men over shadowing women... Yes, but look at all those men, Hitler, Stalin, Ghangus Khan, and Alexander the Great were all ruthless killers and psycopaths. They all commited mass murder and genocide...

I'm not saying that Men were lesser than women, I'm saying that there have been many powerful women in the past. What you said earlier was quite ignorent, it has been shown time and time again that women arn't any more sesitive then men, they do what their social system can allow them to do.

Alexander was not a phycopath but i did kill people but does that make him ruthless, then there is the matter of what i am saying i get the impression that you think that i am saying that men are overly superior to woman and that is not the case i am simply stating that a mans achievements over shadow womans as of right now and about them only being aloud to do what a social system allows that is complete and utter bullshit because woman have always done what they wanted and thought that they had to do same as men but men are more willing to put foot to a** for it then most woman are.
DarknessKing
Weasel29
Sigh, sweet jesus your uprbringing frightens me. Joan of Arc was a inspirational tool of a French King, this I can agree. But would you please slow down so I can possibly understand what you're trying to say? So they "overshadowed" woman leaders. Hitler, killed billions in a mad quest for power. Stalin, ditto. Alexander the Great, a "mans man" who did the exact same things. Ghangis Khan? Ditto. I'm trying to grasp your point by mentioning these despots but can't. Perhaps you should add Pol Pot, Chariman Mau, how about even Sitting Bull? Women were leaders of this planet for over 3 million years of history. From a thing called "archeology" we have ascertained that tribes were Matriarchal in nature and worshipped female deities who held great powers over fertility and the seasons. Women control most more than anyone will admit, they don't need to be president to lead you around by your ignorant pecker.

first off i donot need anyone to lead me around i am an indepenant thinker and second off i give women credit where it is do....but lastly your forgetting Zues and besides in the ancient greek culture woman were placed below men and even in their gods they were place underneath male gods
We're looking at real people though, not gods. Now, it seems to be that you're confusing "indepentant thinking" with demining the female sex. To finish this off, you have yet to give any credit to any female that I and the other posters have listed, and you have yet to bring up any one else...
this is do to the fact that i am trying to defend my postion but i am constently trying to defend....but you are also wrong i have stated that the woman were in fact strong and influentual leaders.
DarknessKing
Alexander was not a phycopath but i did kill people but does that make him ruthless, then there is the matter of what i am saying i get the impression that you think that i am saying that men are overly superior to woman and that is not the case i am simply stating that a mans achievements over shadow womans as of right now and about them only being aloud to do what a social system allows that is complete and utter bullshit because woman have always done what they wanted and thought that they had to do same as men but men are more willing to put foot to a** for it then most woman are.

Alexander was a psycopath, the man wanted to rule the world, he led his armies to rape and pilliage. I think that classifies him as a tad off the deep end.

Cut down on the 1980 testosterone movies, I think they are giving you a bad out look on history. Did Ghandi put foot to a** to make his point? What about Martian Luther King Jr.?

Also, it seems that Joan of Arc put foot to a**...

Don't say that women have always been able to do what their social system allowed... Because you make it sound like the women during the Taliban had just as many rights...
DarknessKing
this is do to the fact that i am trying to defend my postion but i am constently trying to defend....but you are also wrong i have stated that the woman were in fact strong and influentual leaders.
Hmm... I just read alot of the past posts... and nothing... you have said nothing except that you supported what I said about Athena, but what I was looking for is something about a real person...
DarknessKing
this is do[sic] to the fact that i am trying to defend my postion but i am constently trying to defend....but you are also wrong i have stated that the woman were in fact strong and influentual leaders.

....you're defending a position, but doing it poorly by defending the bigoted ideal that women are somehow "less" than men. That and your spelling and grammer is atrocious.
Weasel29
DarknessKing
this is do[sic] to the fact that i am trying to defend my postion but i am constently trying to defend....but you are also wrong i have stated that the woman were in fact strong and influentual leaders.

....you're defending a position, but doing it poorly by defending the bigoted ideal that women are somehow "less" than men. That and your spelling and grammer is atrocious.
Your sig is strangly appropriote for DarknessKing...
Bunny--man
DarknessKing

Alexander was a psycopath, the man wanted to rule the world, he led his armies to rape and pilliage. I think that classifies him as a tad off the deep end.

Cut down on the 1980 testosterone movies, I think they are giving you a bad out look on history. Did Ghandi put foot to a** to make his point? What about Martian Luther King Jr.?

Don't say that women have always been able to do what their social system allowed... Because you make it sound like the women during the Taliban had just as many rights...

sure there are alternative ways to get your point through but if Alexander the Great is a pychopath then so was Ceasar and Bush is just as crazy and beside ruling the world is not such a bad thing if you were trying to build an empire then piliaging and anything else that you can do to strike fear into the hearts of your opponent any way...back to the subject woman have been strong and powerful leader in the past but those days are likely to be fading away but i do give out my thanks to woman who fought for equal rights for them selves and others but if you want then i will put out my extreme respect for Joan of Arc for her intelligence and her pure will power to rid her country of the british invaders

but if i am defending my position poorly then you are doing no better....and besides i have stated that i am not trying to belittle woman in anyway just stating the facts and beside spelling doesnt really count if you can still understand what i am saying
DarknessKing
Bunny--man
DarknessKing

sure there are alternative ways to get your point through but if Alexander the Great is a pychopath then so was Ceasar and Bush is just as crazy and beside ruling the world is not such a bad thing if you were trying to build an empire then piliaging and anything else that you can do to strike fear into the hearts of your opponent any way...back to the subject woman have been strong and powerful leader in the past but those days are likely to be fading away but i do give out my thanks to woman who fought for equal rights for them selves and others

but if i am defending my position poorly then you are doing no better....and besides i have stated that i am not trying to belittle woman in anyway just stating the facts and beside spelling doesnt really count if you can still understand what i am saying
If your not trying to belittle women then you have a weird way of showing it... And may I ask what you mean by"Women have been strong and powerful leaders, but those days are likely to be fading away."?

Ceaser and Bush didn't lead troops into other countried to rape and pilliage, they might have commanded them to do so, Granted neither did Hitler or Stalin, but they caused mass genocide...

If our arguments arn't any better, then why does it seem that we are putting you into a corner in this conversation?

And finally, what was the original post about?

ADDED COMMENT: Gah! I just defended Bush in that... What's wrong with me...
maybe because there is only one of me and to of you i think that says it all

as for your other comment i really want you to name one person in modern day that has truely made a serious impact on todays world as have the woman leaders of the past
DarknessKing
Bunny--man
Weasel29
DarknessKing

fun that your post have been sort and constently being countered by my post so they must not be to stupid because they seem to have shut you up
Countered? Hardly, to you is countering, to the rest of us, it's showing your ignorence...
DarknessKing

as for your other comment i really want you to name one person in modern day that has truely made a serious impact on todays world as have the woman leaders of the past
I like how you edited out your previous comment...

Opera... Man that woman can solve anything... Hilary Clinton, Princess Diana, Mother Teressa... Must I continue?
Bunny--man
DarknessKing
Bunny--man
Weasel29
DarknessKing

fun that your post have been sort and constently being countered by my post so they must not be to stupid because they seem to have shut you up
Countered? Hardly, to you is countering, to the rest of us, is showing your ignorence...

well then if that is the case then why have you guys not proven me wrong yet? why is it that you hae not made me change my position in this forum/why is it that even though i am "ignorant" as you say that my words are still getting you to put out an aggressive attack against the position that i am standing for here? if that is "ignorence" then i will welcome it with open arms and show the ******** idiot that is trying to put me into his corner so that he can prove that women are better then men and or just as strong and command just as much authority as men in the past have done then please kee your wisdom and pass the dumb s**t down to me
Bunny--man
DarknessKing

I like how you edited out your previous comment...

Opera... Man that woman can solve anything... Hilary Clinton, Princess Diana, Mother Teressa... Must I continue?

i said modern day not before WWI ok but i have to argue with you on Operah she does have a way of solving everything
DarknessKing
Bunny--man
DarknessKing
Bunny--man
Weasel29
DarknessKing

Countered? Hardly, to you is countering, to the rest of us, is showing your ignorence...

well then if that is the case then why have you guys not proven me wrong yet? why is it that you hae not made me change my position in this forum/why is it that even though i am "ignorant" as you say that my words are still getting you to put out an aggressive attack against the position that i am standing for here? if that is "ignorence" then i will welcome it with open arms and show the ******** idiot that is trying to put me into his corner so that he can prove that women are better then men and or just as strong and command just as much authority as men in the past have done then please kee your wisdom and pass the dumb s**t down to me
Wait, did I ever say that women were better than men? No, I said that they have just an important place in history as men, that they are not "overshadowed", as you put it, by the males in history. If I remember correctly, you started out by saying women were too sensitive to hold a place of power. Yes, it's true that there have been fewer women leaders in history, but does that make them more sensitive than men? No, not in the least, women were oppressed for a long time, there was a few that stood up and took on the man, but most didn't.

You started this argument, you started it by indirectly saying that women were lesser than men. Well Weasel29 and myself put in our 2 cents in order to prove your little misconception wrong. Which we have done, you're obviously too headstrong to see that you have lost footing, that you have changed your position, and that you have been proven wrong.

I repeat, I NEVER said that women were better than men, (go ahead and show me where I said that). I was mearly trying to show you your faults in your thinking.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games