Welcome to Gaia! ::

I don't know, Jeb actually went to university and got decent grades while George W. bought a baseball team, joined the Texas Rangers, and became a raging YOLO boozer who was considered a disgrace to the Bush family. I think Jeb would do better than George W.

Like, I don't know what he's said or what he's done, all I know is that he tried to follow in his father's footsteps and do what he could to get the experience and become the next president while his little brother acted like an assmonkey and got the presidency anyways. I would've rather had Jeb than George.

Conservative Poster

Compared to Dubyah, Jeb is not that bad of a possible candidate. However, Rand Paul and Paul Ryan are also running. Both of them are men I despise and would never even consider voting for; I'd much rather Jeb Bush than them, but then again, I would much rather an actual elephant than them.

Here's hoping for Christie.
Agent Thrax
GarbagePailAdult
Obama would have to kill his entire family and accidentally nuke Tel Aviv for Jeb Bush to legitimately win a Presidential election. I'm not too worried.

The last Bush had never legitimately won a Presidential election either. Nobody assassinated him, though, so Jeb Bush is a shoe-in.

I'm not disagreeing but for the sake of furthering debate of "bush wasn't so bad" apologists, how do you figure he was illegitimately elected both times?
Quite frankly, if we had another Bush, I would probably freak.
Paul Ryan is just a pretty face riding on the coat tails of a failed GOP pushed candidate Romney.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff