Dangerous Raider

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Disa Uniflora
IrishRebel Echo
Matt Pniewski
If there is ever a hope for a unified Ireland, let us hope not. All the IRA has done has been to turn the public opinion in the UK against them, and in many cases, against the Irish people in general. More petty terrorism and violence will only make matters worse. This will, no doubt, destroy all hope for unification.

I never understood the purpose in a continued bloody conflict as opposed to a peaceful organization, focused on moving unification forward through better relations, peaceful organization, and, quite frankly, trying to change win over the people in the north based on mutual beneficial ideas and compromises.

Of course, this generally seems to be the common point of view of most people in Ireland, or at least ones that I know personally. I don't claim to know any of the movers and the shakers, outside of the general Government, which I tend to hear more than I ever care to know about.

Bloody Sunday is the reason we stopped using peace, look it up.

Go. Back. To. China. b***h.

What?

Perfect Hunter

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
IrishRebel Echo
Disa Uniflora
IrishRebel Echo
Matt Pniewski
If there is ever a hope for a unified Ireland, let us hope not. All the IRA has done has been to turn the public opinion in the UK against them, and in many cases, against the Irish people in general. More petty terrorism and violence will only make matters worse. This will, no doubt, destroy all hope for unification.

I never understood the purpose in a continued bloody conflict as opposed to a peaceful organization, focused on moving unification forward through better relations, peaceful organization, and, quite frankly, trying to change win over the people in the north based on mutual beneficial ideas and compromises.

Of course, this generally seems to be the common point of view of most people in Ireland, or at least ones that I know personally. I don't claim to know any of the movers and the shakers, outside of the general Government, which I tend to hear more than I ever care to know about.

What?

I'm telling you to jump back into that little rice rocket of yours and fly back into Chairman Mao's warm embrace, chinaman.

Dangerous Raider

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Disa Uniflora
IrishRebel Echo
Disa Uniflora
IrishRebel Echo
Matt Pniewski

What?

I'm telling you to jump back into that little rice rocket of yours and fly back into Chairman Mao's warm embrace, chinaman.

what, my family have lived in Ireland for thousands of years and I am a irish citizen

Perfect Hunter

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
IrishRebel Echo
Disa Uniflora
IrishRebel Echo
Disa Uniflora
IrishRebel Echo
Matt Pniewski

What?

what, my family have lived in Ireland for thousands of years and I am a irish citizen

So, what, you calling me a liar? Is that it?

Dangerous Raider

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Disa Uniflora
IrishRebel Echo
Disa Uniflora
IrishRebel Echo
Disa Uniflora

What?

Ya, I am

Perfect Hunter

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
IrishRebel Echo
Disa Uniflora
IrishRebel Echo
Disa Uniflora
IrishRebel Echo
Disa Uniflora

What?

Ya, I am

Is that right? Tell me, do I look like a lying slant to you, Mr. 'Irish'?

Dangerous Raider

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Disa Uniflora
IrishRebel Echo
Disa Uniflora
IrishRebel Echo
Disa Uniflora

Ya, I am

yes ya do and if you going to call me "Mr." call me Mr. O'Hea

Perfect Hunter

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
IrishRebel Echo
Disa Uniflora
IrishRebel Echo
Disa Uniflora
IrishRebel Echo
Disa Uniflora

Ya, I am

That's an Irish name, fella, you've got to earn one of those. You can start with being born on the other ******** side of the earth, then maybe losing half your family to traitorous shites and the SAS. 'Til then you're Mr. 'Irish', the pretender. Now stop smearing a fine and honourable people and national tradition like some dumb ape wiping its excrement all over its pen.

Dangerous Raider

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Disa Uniflora
IrishRebel Echo
Disa Uniflora
IrishRebel Echo
Disa Uniflora

Ya, I am

That's an Irish name, fella, you've got to earn one of those. You can start with being born on the other ******** side of the earth, then maybe losing half your family to traitorous shites and the SAS. 'Til then you're Mr. 'Irish', the pretender. Now stop smearing a fine and honourable people and national tradition like some dumb ape wiping its excrement all over its pen.

ok, what proof do you have that I am Asian there is a picture of me on my profile check it. I am an Irish citizen ask my any questions about my family history what county I am from etc., I have lost members of my family to the brits not half but I lost my uncle. And my brother was arrested but he was released. Early last year, look I am not being aggressive with you why are you being aggressive with me?

Perfect Hunter

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
IrishRebel Echo
Disa Uniflora
IrishRebel Echo
Disa Uniflora
IrishRebel Echo
Disa Uniflora

Ya, I am

ok, what proof do you have that I am Asian there is a picture of me on my profile check it. I am an Irish citizen ask my any questions about my family history what county I am from etc., I have lost members of my family to the brits not half but I lost my uncle. And my brother was arrested but he was released. Early last year, look I am not being aggressive with you why are you being aggressive with me?

Hahaha, I'm just ********' with you, kid. Welcome to ED-P.

Dangerous Raider

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Disa Uniflora
IrishRebel Echo
Disa Uniflora
IrishRebel Echo
Disa Uniflora

ok, so are you Irish?

Perfect Hunter

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
IrishRebel Echo
Disa Uniflora
IrishRebel Echo
Disa Uniflora
IrishRebel Echo
Disa Uniflora

ok, so are you Irish?

******** no. I'm Canadian. There's some Irish in there, but unless you're a first generation immigrant, no Canadian is anything more than a mutt after some fashion or another.

Dangerous Raider

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Disa Uniflora
IrishRebel Echo
Disa Uniflora
IrishRebel Echo
Disa Uniflora

ok, so are you Irish?

******** no. I'm Canadian. There's some Irish in there, but unless you're a first generation immigrant, no Canadian is anything more than a mutt after some fashion or another.

oh alright

Omnipresent Cultist

5,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Redem
They disbanded, that's about as "went away" as you can get. There are a few people still fighting the war the commanders called of years ago, c'est la vie. This is hardly the first example of the phenomenon.

By 'disbanded' you mean 'they lost the main supplier being The people of US (mostly the 'Irish' Americans who are as Irish as I Byzantine) because they learnt that funding terrorism was not fun any more after some dudes hit some towers with aircraft'

and thus could not do anything any-more.

bar randomly shooting some soldiers and Police officer and failing to bomb s**t.
Comrade Texada Wolf
Redem
They disbanded, that's about as "went away" as you can get. There are a few people still fighting the war the commanders called of years ago, c'est la vie. This is hardly the first example of the phenomenon.

By 'disbanded' you mean 'they lost the main supplier being The people of US (mostly the 'Irish' Americans who are as Irish as I Byzantine) because they learnt that funding terrorism was not fun any more after some dudes hit some towers with aircraft'

and thus could not do anything any-more.

bar randomly shooting some soldiers and Police officer and failing to bomb s**t.
Unrelated, the peace process was completed in 1995, with the Good Friday Agreement. The rest was compliance checks.

As for 9/11, meh. Terrorism has little meaning except that it applies to the people we call enemies. When we do it, it's just fine and dandy, like the terrorists in the revolutionary war that the US now calls patriots and heroes. :p

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff