Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Iraqi insurgents

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on December 6, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2

I don't think the situation is quite as black and white as that.
Sadly, the situation is much more complicated than jsut saying terrorists and freedom fighters. Iraq has different groups fighting for the same thing, some are more violent than others. tne there are the ones who aren't with them and fight for different causes.

But personally, I can only turly call the americans terrorists for what they did. Putting aside the "supposed liberation" and taking Saddam out, there is just no good explanation for bombing cities that way and killing so many innocent people without provocation and/or decent plans. One of those bombs landed in a school and I dearly hope the soldiers and people at home in their cozy living rooms have at least enough humanity left in them to have remorse of knowing that their stupid war effort has cost the lives of perfectly innocent children.

And on another hand, knowing their houses were bombed and their families killed, should we really blame them for wanting the american troops out of their country?
Would you just let the invaders in if they did that to you?
"Sure, here are the keys! Make yourselves at home and be sure to squash the petunias and rape the lifeless corpse of my dog on your way in."
SoViEtTaNkT34
stalebsicuit
their bastards, they should be dealt with accordingly, every last one, put a bullet in their head

only way to win this, is to exterminate them

only problem is anyone in iraq could be a terrorist same in the United states so by killing everylast one you would have to kill not only them but potiential 1s as well... which would get very ugly and would probably look very bad for the United states.

Terrorism cannot be fought, the orgainizations of terrorism can be as small as 1 person.
the captured one can be dealt like that

we are applying the geneva convention and our own bill of rights to them in some cases, they have no rights, i say do what you need to get information out of them then throw them out after they have served their purpose, they wanna shoot at my soilders and blow up their neighbors kids? they can burn in hell and we should make it easeir to get there for them
look215
STOP THE MADNESSS! CAN SOME ONE PLEASE TALK ABOUT SOMETHING OTHER THAN THE IRAQ WAR AND GWB GETTING RE ELECTED !!!!!! SOMEONE PLS BRING THE IQ OF GAIA POLITICS HIGHER THAN A POTATOE< AND LESS ANNOYING THAN SOMEONE CONSTANTLY POKING YOU !!!!!

Its not madness its one of the Major topics for the past few years and wont be the last. Some people here are stupid yes but talking about Iraq is not a stupid thing its still quite a hot topic..unlike the election which the only ones who seem to be bringing it up are unhappy liberals and conspiracy theorist.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff