Welcome to Gaia! ::

Queen Shining Heaven
The main reason I oppose the belief in the Illuminati is because the arguments are always circulatory. I say that it doesn't exist, they say how do I know, I say prove it exists, they provide it, I point out the flaws, they say research on your own, I do the research, It leads me to weird places and I determine it is still not proven, they say I'm a sheep or living a lie or working for them. Could the Illuminati exist? Sure, but until it is actually proven to exist, I don't have to believe it!

Well, what they want is Evidence of No Illuminati when all anyone can provide at this point is No Evidence of Illuminati.

Yep, I've been readin' Black Swan. Well, skimming it anyway.
emerald_sage
If you do the research on it you'll notice that a lot of things you take for granted actually have a lot of those symbols

^ This
THE NWO?
ILLUMINATI?

what is this bullshit, my people have been running the world for eons, and have the gold and banks to prove it.
Oh, that persecution? We just made it up
emerald_sage
If you do the research on it you'll notice that a lot of things you take for granted actually have a lot of those symbols

Oh No!
A shared cultural history of Egypt to Greece to Rome to Western Europe has created a shared cultural iconography, even if we don't remember what or why
There's a reason we all gaze at pyramids with wonder, or castles with awe - it's based on a shared ethnie, not on some subtle plan
pockybot
azulmagia
pockybot
The atomic bomb project was conceived at the Bohemian Grove, and later made its debut on the 33rd degree parallel led by Robert Oppenheimer. Wallace, FDR's environmental chief and later VP was fully obsessed with the occult and helped initiate the mystery symbolism on the back of the one dollar bill in 1933. But you have to appreciate that L'enfant and the old founding chaps in DC had a deeper appreciation of the esoteric. Look at what Albert Pike was writing about. Hence the way Washington DC was aligned street wise, or the use of obelisks and such. These men were into a kind of celestial "as above so below" construct nestled from their Masonoic beliefs. Nothing sinister, just the cosmology of their faith. As Bush and bin Laden were/are guided by faith. As Obama claims to be.

Right. And Dallas is also at the 33rd degree, as pointed out by James Shelby Downard in his articles "King Kill 33 Degree", and "The Call to Chaos." Downard also claimed the Kennedy assassination was a magickal ritual called "The Killing of the King", and the assassins were Masonic alchemists. Dealey Plaza was the location of Texas' first masonic temple. "Dealey" can be desconstructed as ""Goddess Law" in Spanish, Oswald's name means "Divine Power" and Kennedy means "Hideous Head," signifying his suitability for dying of a head wound. Also, Downard identifies the three hobos found near the scene as conrresponding to the "three unworthy craftsmen" who murdered Hiram Abiff in Masonic mythology.

King Kill 33, the widely known early internet conspiracy trope, was co authored by a known racist and holocaust denier. There is a kind of running narrative in all this stuff; call it the cosmic giggle or the humor of the universe. Princess Diana crashed into the 13th pillar of the Alma Tunnel in France, around midnight on the 31st of august(13/31) Above the tunnel is a big ol black bronze pentagram with an eternal flame that was erected in 1987 called the "flame of liberty". Her resting place had four black swans placed in a lake around the island burial.
Europe has long been steeped in this sort of occult tradition. It's well recorded that Queen Elizabeth heavily adhered to her private scryes John Dee and David Kelly in the 16th century.

I have heard of the theory that 9/11 was a "magick working", the towers serving as the twin pillar motif of jakim and boaz, and the pentagon of course being the middle of a pentagram with the flight numbers corresponding with Crowleyan magick. Even most truthers or conspiracy theorists would laugh at this, but I have no doubt some of these elites are into this stuff for good or bad.

Wendigo
pockybot
I agree with all you said. Again Im merely stating that there are currents of esoteric thought outside the Abrahamic tradition that's borrowed from or make it's way into some of this stuff.
Sure seemed like what you were saying a moment ago was that Oppenheimer was casting some kind of spell during the Trinity test. Which would be odd, considering that the Indian epic poem in question is not a form of magic. There are all kinds of mysticism in India, including some Crowley would recognize based around sleeping with younger women, but the Gita isn't one of them.

I mean, the Illuminatus! trilogy claims otherwise, but it also claims that Atlanteans were hairy like gorillas.

Sex magick, definitely a major theme of 19th and 20th century occult writings. Male/female duality, north and south tower. 11, 175 all that jazz.

Hey why is it they ended WW1 on the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month? 11:11:11?
WW1 even began when the secret society known as the Black Hand killed the Archduke. I ain't even making this stuff up. This is what some of the elite are into.

Poky, if I ran the world, everything would somehow tie to the number pi. Mainly cause it is my birthday (BC says 159, bitches), but also because I love the concept
Basically, I see the same here. People love a number, so they make a lot of s**t with it in there. Then, later people see that power and take that stuff, not recognizing the vainness of it, and use it to reflect their power (see, for example, the concept of a crown and scepter, and how they moved cultures)
i.e., just because Franklin liked the same symbols as 15th century powermakers in Venice, doesn't mean that he was part of some 300+ year conspiracy with them
Erm there is plenty of evidence to show that there is more to the symbolism than just culture thats why he said if you do your research.
Moon Qiao
Erm there is plenty of evidence to show that there is more to the symbolism than just culture thats why he said if you do your research.

the onus is on you to prove your positive, as I counter it and it is nearly impossible to prove a negative (and, here, specifically, impossible)
One cannot find an answer with a closed mind.
Someone's obviously running most of it.
Probably separate power blocs run the East and West though. Maybe.
Nine years on Gaia. Noone ever wants to talk about real, provable conspiracies and coverups. Just goofy fake a** stuff. Carry on
pockybot
Nine years on Gaia. Noone ever wants to talk about real, provable conspiracies and coverups. Just goofy fake a** stuff. Carry on

Except we do talk about the real, provable conspiracies
ISI helped in 9/11
The Bushes got the Saudis out of here
Pearl Harbor was known in advance by at least some portion of the military
etc.

the rest is where we disagree on provable

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers