Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Reveler

2,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Timid 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Don't ******** post in here. I don't give a s**t about anything said in this topic anymore. neutral

Perfect Hunter

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
It must be comforting to focus on Biden's smiling and laughing instead of his utterly commanding the tempo and flow of that debate and displaying his better command of the issues. I wasn't aware that hemming and hawwing over etiquette like little bitches was the American way.
Disa Uniflora
It must be comforting to focus on Biden's smiling and laughing instead of his utterly commanding the tempo and flow of that debate and displaying his better command of the issues. I wasn't aware that hemming and hawwing over etiquette like little bitches was the American way.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shirtless Reveler

2,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Timid 100
  • Person of Interest 200
The Curse
Disa Uniflora

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

lol

Shirtless Reveler

2,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Timid 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Disa Uniflora

Not my fault I can't watch him make an a** of himself as Ryan's trying to speak. And for the matter, I think character has much to do with being in such a position. Biden wants to think he knows everything, go for it. But not respectfully giving Ryan a chance to speak like he doesn't know anything? That was hardly a debate to listen to. So suck it if you saw anything worth listening to in that debate. I mean that frilly of a contest Biden think's he can make himself look good by being an a**. At least Romney gave Obama the chance to speak. He just didn't have anything good to say; so Biden has to come out and make an a**.

Shirtless Reveler

2,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Timid 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Disa Uniflora

And focusing on Biden's smile? I couldn't look it was so embarrassing. :/
wow who the ******** even notices s**t like this
I put Joe Biden and Rick Santorum in the same category of laughing, smirking idiots who know they're losing.

AHHH I'm so excited for Nov 6th!!

Shirtless Reveler

2,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Timid 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Lord Cameron

You obviously don't care to get the ******** out and stop bitching to me about your issues. lol

Shirtless Reveler

2,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Timid 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Brothern
I put Joe Biden and Rick Santorum in the same category of laughing, smirking idiots who know they're losing.

AHHH I'm so excited for Nov 6th!!

Right? Jesus I hate it when people think I have to have the same mentality as them. lol

Shirtless Reveler

2,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Timid 100
  • Person of Interest 200
And before anyone else decides to be a whiny b***h, you should watch the news more often. Just saying. neutral
Thrashed Up Kicks
Lord Cameron

You obviously don't care to get the ******** out and stop bitching to me about your issues. lol
holy s**t, please tell me you don't speak English as your first language

Shirtless Reveler

2,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Timid 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Lord Cameron
Thrashed Up Kicks
Lord Cameron

holy s**t, please tell me you don't speak English as your first language

Que?

Perfect Hunter

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
The difference in their speaking time was about a minute apart, Ryan was able to say plenty, and you're a ******** waste of skin.

Also, HURR, NO, U SHUD WATCH THE NEWS MOAR!!

******** f*****t trolls.

Shirtless Reveler

2,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Timid 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Disa Uniflora
The difference in their speaking time was about a minute apart, Ryan was able to say plenty, and you're a ******** waste of skin.

Also, HURR, NO, U SHUD WATCH THE NEWS MOAR!!

******** f*****t trolls.

Well thank's for the compliment, a** hole. I'm sure you have your own thoughts about the debate. And thank's for acknowledging the previous posts.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff