Welcome to Gaia! ::

Disband the republican party,legalize weed for medical and recreational purposes, legalize gay marriage. Also stop complaining about abortion and religion. One more thing,send Rick Santorum to the death chair.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Listen. Those problems don't matter. They're just the problems they throw in your face to distract you from the real ones.
Death Magnificent
Listen. Those problems don't matter. They're just the problems they throw in your face to distract you from the real ones.

Ok and the economy. Just say our money is worth more. Also nuke the middle east. That will do us a huge favor. While your at it have the country use nothing but solar,wind,hydro electric and other renewable resources by 2032

Original Gaian

drnachos
Death Magnificent

Ok and the economy. Just say our money is worth more. Also nuke the middle east. That will do us a huge favor. While your at it have the country use nothing but solar,wind,hydro electric and other renewable resources by 2032

he who throws the first nuke, is hit by the second.

Mega Noob

In time, the Republican and Democratic parties will genuinely believe in all these things, and your granddaughter will be made to think it has been so all along.
drnachos
Death Magnificent

Thanks and good niiiiiiiiight.

6,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Clean Gaian

Disband the republican party? Ok, but don't complain about the government is all up in your business or that you don't have any privacy or that things are too expensive. I think you just want to vote democrat cause they have cute faces for old people.

You say "stop complaining about abortion and religion", but thats what democracy is, majority rules over everything, and its at that step where they are making rules about abortion & religion. A REAL republican country wouldn't care because thats not something a government should be part of, A government is supposed to protect freedom, nothing more nothing less. a huge invasion approaching? call the police force or the military! but i don't think the government should be apart of the military, that gives him way too much power to do something naive & self-ish.

Im tired of this democratic rule, theres too many cameras now, i can't even smoke outside my house, why do they own these corporations? i bet they even own mcdonalds, these guys aren't leaders, they just want treasures.

Clean Gaian

drnachos
Death Magnificent

Economy should just be free-market like it always was till democracy came. Let man be creative with his inventions & discoveries! & why bomb the middle east? May i ask what type of favor would that deal? They have done absolutely nothing to you, there is alot more rare treasures & sacred wisdoms over there then you could imagine! and the people aren't bad, they are just adapting to environment.

Your right we do need alternate sources of energy, but apparently the cost of those energies isn't near the price of oil, so you wont see them for a while, plus low demand. You know it wouldn't so much of a problem if we had more creative mechanics. Instead everyone wants to be musician, this is the weakest Renaissance era ever!

Shadowy Powerhouse

9,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
I notice the colours on that Republican Jesus picture...

Shouldn't it be Red, White, and Blue instead of Commy Gold and Red?

Also, how to be undemocratic 101.

Ban political parties.
?
Profit!

Dangerous Seeker

Your solution is retarded.
Death Magnificent

Mind. Blown.

Liberal Regular

All of your "solutions" would cause more problems.

Eloquent Sophomore

8,975 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
Status-Lock
Disband the republican party? Ok, but don't complain about the government is all up in your business or that you don't have any privacy

Really? REALLY?!
You're telling me that the only thing keeping democrats from intruding in your home, sex life, toilet, etc, is the republican party?
The guys who invented the PATRIOT ACT?
Quote:
A government is supposed to protect freedom, nothing more nothing less.

NO, this is how the government got to be as powerful as it has.
It is the responsibility of the PEOPLE to protect their freedom, it is the responsibility of the government to provide safety in exchange for certain freedoms.
We want to be safe from murderers, we must give up the freedom to murder people, all that jazz.
When it comes to protecting your freedoms, NEVER give that power to someone else.
Quote:
a huge invasion approaching? call the police force or the military! but i don't think the government should be apart of the military, that gives him way too much power to do something naive & self-ish.

You're right, we should use strictly private defense contractors, they'd NEVER do anything selfish.
Quote:

Im tired of this democratic rule, theres too many cameras now, i can't even smoke outside my house, why do they own these corporations? i bet they even own mcdonalds, these guys aren't leaders, they just want treasures.

Once you've gotten old enough, you'll realize BOTH parties are full of s**t, run by rich bastards who only want to get richer, at your expense. The only difference between the two is, one party likes to try and fool the dumber people of America, one likes to try and fool the slightly smarter people of America.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff