Shadowy Powerhouse

9,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Agent Thrax
LSD TV
Godwin in the first post? COME ON!

You kill millions of people, certain effects take place. Don't hate Godwin's Law, think of it as six million ghosts talking s**t.
I do think that when it comes to involuntary sterilization, comparisons to genocide are warranted.

Dapper Dabbler

8,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
YahuShalum
I reckon people will deny it up and down but they are most likely doing this in America as well with vaccines. This right here proves the conspiracy theorist right about vaccines. Or will someone deny what they're doing in Israel? Why wouldn't they do it in America. No WONDER Bill Gates said vaccines are good to lower population.

Actually he said that better vaccines, along with reproductive care, medical aid, etc. Because all of those things help reduce infant mortality, which in turn reduces birth rate. Context is your friend (unless you're part of the movement coincidentally started and run by a guy peddling his non-functional miracle cure that just so happens to compete with vaccinations).

Smoker

LSD TV
Agent Thrax
LSD TV

You kill millions of people, certain effects take place. Don't hate Godwin's Law, think of it as six million ghosts talking s**t.

I would correct you but it's not even worth it.

Go on, I'm a good listener.

*far more than six million, but after you get to a certain number you may as well say a shitload

6,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
Agent Thrax
LSD TV

I would correct you but it's not even worth it.

Smoker

LSD TV

6,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
the Ashkenazim are at it again.
YahuShalum
I reckon people will deny it up and down but they are most likely doing this in America as well with vaccines. This right here proves the conspiracy theorist right about vaccines. Or will someone deny what they're doing in Israel? Why wouldn't they do it in America. No WONDER Bill Gates said vaccines are good to lower population.

And people say I'm crazy. They're ******** crazy.
Koalalion

someone who authorized arbitrary and extrajudicial killings, let me see.....
I’d disown them even if they were family.

You wouldn't do well in the Mafia, I can tell right now
N3bu
deadroosters
N3bu
deadroosters
N3bu
deadroosters

That b*****d. He and I could not occupy the same room.

I get the feeling you couldn't occupy the same room with much of the human population.

Without going into a homicidal rampage that is.

Just the ones responsible for all the evil in the world.

If it was a hairy Islamic Arab man going around bombing other countries, you'd be rightly pissed.

If they were bombing MY country? Sure.

George Bush is to black people as you are to foreigners.

Hey, ******** you too. In case you haven't notice a large majority of your panty wetting freedom movement and soveriegn citizen movement that hates the US government so much has an immigration policy that consists solely of "shoot anyone who isn't white".

I like foreigners, I just admit that I'm not personally affected when the US ******** another third world country (even if I disagree with it) like they've been doing for 100 years.

I think foreigners are cool, which is why I get pissed every time the state makes them hate me more.

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Old news is old

Aged Lunatic

CuAnnan
Why is this surprising?
This is the country that forcibly boarded vessels carrying aid to Gaza in international waters. One of which was from the Irish people. I'm generally of the opinion we should send one of our frigates with them the next time, while it would be hopelessly outgunned, they would probably not be willing to risk a war with Europe.

This is Israel; they shot at an American naval vessel with full colors flying and identification blaring over the radio. I don't think that would deter them from shooting if they wanted.

Shadowy Powerhouse

9,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
YahuShalum
If you mean his plan to wipe out polio in Africa, it probably won't involve any injection, and it probably won't be administered every few months to women of child-bearing age. When we tackled the same disease here, the vaccine was applied to sugar cubes and ingested by school children.

The result of which is likely to be more population, not less.
Israel is doing terrible s**t again? No way.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff