Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well ED-P, it's time for one of my rants. This time, it's for the pro gun nuts. Not the pro gun like GSK or Joe, I'm talking about the people who want guns to take over the United States from the Democrats. This is their game. They don't like the outcome of the election. So they threaten to kill the president and bring back the Confederacy. And instead of bitching about the election, they are bitching about gun control. Because their guns are somehow more important than gay marriage or better access to healthcare. Alright. So here are a few points that I would like to state.

1. The reason Obama is the president is because you are the minority voter. Maybe Obama won the election because he accumulated more votes than Mitt Romney. What a ******** shocker that is rolleyes And to go even further, Mitt Romney got a ******** more votes than Gary Johnson or Ron Paul. There is a reason for that. The conservative libertarian ideology is an unpopular ideology, making you the minority. Well that sure sucks a c***e, doesn't it? Well it's a democracy. You lost because you are the minority. Democracy is only fun if you are the majority and you aren't. The truth is that we do not want to install your ideas of the government staying out of business so that the same ******** who got us into this recession could have unlimited power.

2. You are not going to revolt. Seeing how many people you have on your side is pathetic. At the very least, you are not the majority and that is the VERY least. Secondly, you are a small minority. Ron Paul never made a dent in the elections and neither did Johnson. Even then, you are going to be supported by conservatives of advanced age. If the government is as evil as you think, then why would they not resort to tactics used by al Assad?

3. You don't have the balls. It is true. All you have done for the past 2 months is talk about revolting. Then why the ******** haven't you? Oh that's right. You're a p***y. You have not started a rebellion because you are too comfortable sitting your a** in your chair, arguing over the internet until the day you get a** cancer. You are not some anarchist. An anarchist actually goes to a government building with a truck loaded with explosives to take out the government; a real man. You are just a right wing nutjob who is all bark and no bite. Get the ******** over it!
I strongly encourage America to bring back the Confederacy. Just for some sport. The last time they did that, the United States wasn't spending more money on its military than the rest of the world combined. But I want to see somebody try. Somebody who wants their name and picture in the social studies textbooks for years to come.

A revolution would only have the slightest chance of success if it started in the Army. In one of the most well-fed and hero-worshipped armies in the world, which boast excellent morale. I can't see it happening.
Anarchists blow up buildings?
I think egging on scared people with guns is identical to inciting a riot and violence. I'm not sure if that's illegal if you aren't a media personality, but I know it's illegal if you are. The OP sounds like he's daring a bunch of scared honey booboos to go out and commit a bunch of crimes and violence to prove they are the patriots or whatever it is they claim to be. I don't see how this kind of incitement is beneficial or healthy for a country, and am questioning how close to illegal this kind of posting might be. After all, we know the 1st amendment is toast.

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Thank you! I got so sick of the petititns and whining over the re-election. And you're absolutely right: they were never going to rebel; I even spoke to someone who said so; it was a ploy to get the Preisdent to see to their concerns
Queen Shining Heaven
Thank you! I got so sick of the petititns and whining over the re-election. And you're absolutely right: they were never going to rebel; I even spoke to someone who said so; it was a ploy to get the Preisdent to see to their concerns

actually anyone who openly talks about rebellion in a real sense is arrested, at this point.

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Michael Noire
Queen Shining Heaven

actually anyone who openly talks about rebellion in a real sense is arrested, at this point.

What are you going on about?
Queen Shining Heaven
Michael Noire
Queen Shining Heaven

What are you going on about?

I don't think he has ever heard of Ted Nugent.
4/100.

That's how pathetic your whining is.
Turgid Rhetoric
4/100.

That's how pathetic your whining is.

Who are you?
Je Nique vos Merdiers
Anarchists blow up buildings?
They blow up yellow vans and speak in modulated voices on youtube.
To the OP, ever hear of a vocal minority? It means that even though you aren't in power you rant and complain until you get your way. And guess what, until recently what is what YOU were. Now however you are different, your a vocal majority. You rant and complain as if you were still the minority, as if your opponents carried all the power. But as you said your the majority so why don't you do something instead of complaining about things until the other side does something.

Cute Transform

16,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Full closet 200
Welcum to gaia.

With both wings of a high flying bird; there is little time for discussion of pure politics.

And I like guns and I would have voted for Obama. razz
GSK is a nut in that .. you know she supports vigilantism and Joe .. well I don't think I need to explain further.

As for that nonsense, banning high capacity magazines is stupid, but I've no problem with longer waiting periods and more comprehensive background checks, especially in the mental health department. I don't plan on buying high powered semi automatic rifles anytime soon anyway so it's kind of a moot point. I like muh trusty old shotgun.
Tactical Leg Sweep
GSK is a nut in that .. you know she supports vigilantism and Joe .. well I don't think I need to explain further.

As for that nonsense, banning high capacity magazines is stupid, but I've no problem with longer waiting periods and more comprehensive background checks, especially in the mental health department. I don't plan on buying high powered semi automatic rifles anytime soon anyway so it's kind of a moot point. I like muh trusty old shotgun.

A high capacity magazine isn't the worst thing in the world, but why should someone be allowed to have more than one clip? That is where I ask the question. You can remove the hollow point ammo from your clip to go to the range and fire FMJ and once you are done, you can put the hollow points back in. It isn't the end of the world if you have to do that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff