Welcome to Gaia! ::

Weretindere
deadroosters
Is that really what you think?

Yes. Have you seen how vehemently these people are against obtaining a gun from the black market or how much they're on the legal side of things? The Project 7 guy's guns were mostly unobtainable through legal means, and even with Adam Lanza, they use the argument that he "illegally obtained the gun". That doesn't even matter. How could you be for a revolution when you don't support anyone's means to get the best weaponry? The stereotypical pro-gun people can't actually be serious with this argument against illegally getting a weapon to fight them. You can be sure that they'll go through all the paperwork before they shoot someone... I don't see you as being like that, which means you're not one of them.

You can't seriously expect me to take these extremely law-abiding citizens seriously, do you? It takes being seen as a murderer to the entire country to be a revolutionary. I've sat for hours looking through crap on this computer, even pictures of babies with bullets in their heads that really didn't even phase me. I'd like to be the one with a gun, but I don't see these so-called "revolutionaries" doing anything other than fighting tooth and nail for the laws already in place. I can't actually expect them to do anything about it, either, which is why I mostly can't care enough to bother fighting these people for them.

The Occupy Movement apparently started with one person making a Tweet that said something around the lines of, "Meet at [X]. Bring a tent." That's pretty much all it has to take.

If they're against the black market or illegal activity, they're no friends of mine. I don't ******** with law-abiding citizens anyhow. They're practically cops. What're they doing trying to overthrow the world order? Hell, if you look real close, you can see their conditioning. "Aw, s**t, a whole bunch of Americans got massacred. We're gonna have to give up one of our constitutionally-guaranteed freedoms again. ********, NOT GUNS! I really like my guns! Can't you crack down on something else? Please?" ******** spineless.

The chaos will produce sudden bursts of great progress as certain groups of enemies cease to exist. ******** fighting for the people's sake. The people have been weakened, made into something altogether wrong by powerful individuals. I'm going to fight because it would bring me a great satisfaction to destroy my enemies, the people who have done evil things unopposed for too long.

I'm down. Don't start the party too early or late, though. Timing is everything.

Shadowy Powerhouse

9,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
deadroosters

I don't know what that guy did or why, but public opinion here is carefully crafted to discourage revolution, revolt, violent conduct, seditious thoughts or words, etc. People don't have their own opinions in these parts, they just use what they're given to work with.
Killed six people, wounded thirteen. Thought the government was controlling him using grammar.

Drug-addled douche, mostly, but also apparently influenced by "sovereign citizen" David Wynne Miller.
Wendigo
deadroosters

I don't know what that guy did or why, but public opinion here is carefully crafted to discourage revolution, revolt, violent conduct, seditious thoughts or words, etc. People don't have their own opinions in these parts, they just use what they're given to work with.
Killed six people, wounded thirteen. Thought the government was controlling him using grammar.

Drug-addled douche, mostly, but also apparently influenced by "sovereign citizen" David Wynne Miller.

The government, for lack of a better term, is controlling us through language. Grammar, specifically, maybe not as much. For example, the word "reality" refers to what you sense around you, therefore what you sense around you is declared the same as what is real.

Shadowy Powerhouse

9,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
deadroosters

The government, for lack of a better term, is controlling us through language. Grammar, specifically, maybe not as much. For example, the word "reality" refers to what you sense around you, therefore what you sense around you is declared the same as what is real.
Sounds rather solipsist.

Miller, of course, contends that he cannot be taxed, because having stated his name as : David-Wynne : Miller, he has become a prepositional phrase, and you cannot tax a phrase. Most people, confronted with Miller's QUANTUM-LANGUAGE-PARSE-SYNTAX grammatical constructions, would be inclined to think he's nuts:

Quote:
FOR THE FORMS OF OUR PUNCTUATIONS ARE WITH THE CLAIM OF THE USE: FULL-COLON=POSITION-LODIO-FACTS, HYPHEN=COMPOUND-FACTS =KNOWN, PERIOD=END-THOUGHT, COMMA-PAUSE, AND LOCATION-TILDES WITH THE MEANINGS AND USES OF THE COMMUNICATIONS WITH THE FULL-COLON OF THE POSITION-LODIAL-FACT-PHRASE WITH THE FACT/KNOWN-TERM OF THE POSITIONAL-LODIO-FACT-PHRASE AND WITH THE VOID OF THE NOM-DE-GUERRE = DEAD-PERSON.

But Loughner seemingly really took a shine to it ("English grammar structure" only being second to "new currency" in his ramblings on Youtube), although he clearly did not adopt Miller's manner of expression.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff