Welcome to Gaia! ::

God Emperor Akhenaton
Tactical Leg Sweep
GSK is a nut in that .. you know she supports vigilantism and Joe .. well I don't think I need to explain further.

As for that nonsense, banning high capacity magazines is stupid, but I've no problem with longer waiting periods and more comprehensive background checks, especially in the mental health department. I don't plan on buying high powered semi automatic rifles anytime soon anyway so it's kind of a moot point. I like muh trusty old shotgun.

A high capacity magazine isn't the worst thing in the world, but why should someone be allowed to have more than one clip? That is where I ask the question. You can remove the hollow point ammo from your clip to go to the range and fire FMJ and once you are done, you can put the hollow points back in. It isn't the end of the world if you have to do that.

Because in a self defense situation, you may need to reload? People miss all the time in real life with firearms.
Tactical Leg Sweep
God Emperor Akhenaton
Tactical Leg Sweep
GSK is a nut in that .. you know she supports vigilantism and Joe .. well I don't think I need to explain further.

As for that nonsense, banning high capacity magazines is stupid, but I've no problem with longer waiting periods and more comprehensive background checks, especially in the mental health department. I don't plan on buying high powered semi automatic rifles anytime soon anyway so it's kind of a moot point. I like muh trusty old shotgun.

A high capacity magazine isn't the worst thing in the world, but why should someone be allowed to have more than one clip? That is where I ask the question. You can remove the hollow point ammo from your clip to go to the range and fire FMJ and once you are done, you can put the hollow points back in. It isn't the end of the world if you have to do that.

Because in a self defense situation, you may need to reload? People miss all the time in real life with firearms.

It seems rather pointless when you have 8-18 rounds.

Fashionable Capitalist

7,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Profitable 100
That OP was so angry. Perhaps you should get over it.
Commander Kojiro

Only if I can have angry sex with you.

Fashionable Capitalist

7,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Profitable 100
God Emperor Akhenaton
Commander Kojiro

Sorry. I'm in a monogamous relationship and...the internet.
Commander Kojiro
God Emperor Akhenaton
Commander Kojiro

Well then enjoy your monotonous er... I mean monogamous relationship.

Fashionable Capitalist

7,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Profitable 100
God Emperor Akhenaton
Commander Kojiro
God Emperor Akhenaton
Commander Kojiro

You mean monochromatic.
Commander Kojiro
God Emperor Akhenaton
Commander Kojiro
God Emperor Akhenaton
Commander Kojiro

You mean monochromatic.

I didn't know it was dull instead of vibrant.

Fashionable Capitalist

7,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Profitable 100
God Emperor Akhenaton
Commander Kojiro
God Emperor Akhenaton
Commander Kojiro
God Emperor Akhenaton
Commander Kojiro

You mean monochromatic.

Monochromatic as in both parties are the same skin color. Caucasian Americans.
Commander Kojiro
God Emperor Akhenaton
Commander Kojiro
God Emperor Akhenaton
Commander Kojiro

You mean monochromatic.

Monochromatic as in both parties are the same skin color. Caucasian Americans.

That was a random comparison. I mean I don't have to be interracial to avoid boredom.
i just read the first paragraph... people do that? lol

Unforgiving Warlord

13,400 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Love Machine 150
from where do you get the information that people plan to revolt?
x_DivineDesire_x

Talk to people like Tadpole Jackson. Also Glen Beck and Wayne LaPierre.

Shadowy Powerhouse

9,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
x_DivineDesire_x
Some people, to wit the "patriot movement," plan to revolt culturally. Have a look:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cn9kDM2qrSc

And his apology of course, in which he reinforced the message of the above:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2kkax7WOKI

This fellow lives in a sleepy Tennessee town with a population of 500, and was severed from its police force because he and its mayor disagreed that it needed a "SWAT team."
God Emperor Akhenaton
Tactical Leg Sweep

the purpose of high capacity magazines is to have the capacity to kill a high capacity of enemies. The typical pattern of Red Coats and Nazis was to gather enormous numbers of troops - as some of you have argued in other threads about Jews, and to go from home to home taking out families. Basically, the argument that armed Jews couldn't resist is directly connected to "what weapons should a person be legally allowed to own?"

Anyone familiar with the early wars in Israel will learn quickly that it is firepower, and not overwhelming numbers that effectively defends homes against people who want to destroy your way of life - be they Red Coats, Egyptians, or Nazis. That being in consideration, the only reasonable solution is a consistent arms race between civilians and EVERYONE ELSE. If that involves M2s and LAW rockets, then that's what legislators should try to promote, rather than ban. I think by now you realize you are NEVER going to agree with me, and you will probably think I am a crazy lunatic at this point. I will of course think of you as a coward and a traitor to your own species. This is an acceptable meeting of the minds. But we need to be clear - in my mind, you people who think getting rid of the capacity of people to defend themselves is batshit crazy, and you should all be locked up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff