Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lord Cameron
Dostya
Lord Cameron
Noogie
Yes, blame everyone. Problem solved.
10/10 truck, need to put that on the back of mine

Make sure to park in handicap spots as well.
the truck guy was a veteran with a purple heart as per his liscense plate. What makes you think he isn't handicap?

That's not a Purple Heart. You could be correct in that the owner - P. Jackariah Biggsby - is handicapped, though. It could be a wheelchair symbol in the upper right of his license plate. Well, his former license plate. Not anymore.

O.G. Player

11,175 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
It's the farthest right, and I don't mind that. It's a propaganda machine, and I don't mind that, but so are the liberal media news outlets even more so.

I don't really care, at least I'm up to date because of it, also I learned I can't wait for Paul Ryan to run so I can give him my virgin vote. Goddamn I love him.

Shadowy Powerhouse

9,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Dostya

That's not a Purple Heart. You could be correct in that the owner - P. Jackariah Biggsby - is handicapped, though. It could be a wheelchair symbol in the upper right of his license plate. Well, his former license plate. Not anymore.
Quote:
"CV" stands for "Confederate veteran" -- the plate was a special model embossed with a Confederate flag, which Virginia makes available for a $10 fee to card-carrying members of the Sons of Confederate Veterans.
They sure dodged that coded racism bullet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff