Welcome to Gaia! ::

Catches so much hell for being right-wing.
        When 90% of media in general is left-wing.
        Gee.
more people watch fox than the rest of cable news put together

but oh gosh fox news isn't a part of the mainstream media, oh no

Shadowy Powerhouse

9,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
People who watch Fox might correctly note that it is farther right than the rest of the news media, without realizing that this is not a flaw in the rest of the news media.

Witty Genius

9,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Synoxide
        Gee.
No, Fox News catches hell because they don't report News. They catch hell because they report political propaganda for the Republican party
Wendigo
People who watch Fox might correctly note that it is farther right than the rest of the news media, without realizing that this is not a flaw in the rest of the news media.

In which I'd have to simply disagree.
Steam Punk Adept
Synoxide
        Gee.
No, Fox News catches hell because they don't report News. They catch hell because they report political propaganda for the Republican party

Which is completely unlike NBC. Right.

Witty Genius

9,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Synoxide
Steam Punk Adept
Synoxide
        Gee.

NBC actually reports News, which is why YES, Fox News is COMPLETELY unlike NBC. But no, you keep living in your dream world where the Right Wing Propaganda Machine called Faux News is actually a News station and not a "News" station. You are entitled to your opinion, even if it is factually incorrect. That's the great thing about America. You can be a complete and total dumb a** (like you), have an opinion that has no basis in reality, and I'll still do everything I can to ensure you have the right to look like a complete ******** moron.
Steam Punk Adept
Synoxide
Steam Punk Adept
Synoxide
        Gee.

NBC actually reports News, which is why YES, Fox News is COMPLETELY unlike NBC. But no, you keep living in your dream world where the Right Wing Propaganda Machine called Faux News is actually a News station and not a "News" station. You are entitled to your opinion, even if it is factually incorrect. That's the great thing about America. You can be a complete and total dumb a** (like you), have an opinion that has no basis in reality, and I'll still do everything I can to ensure you have the right to look like a complete ******** moron.

Funny how people on the 'other side' are saying the exact same thing about you. Your vicious cycle is pathetic. From the way I see it, exploring all sides is what broadens people's minds. But no, cling to your NBC just like people do FOX and stay in your perfect shell where you know all, and anyone who might present a differing opinion is an automatic idiot.

Witty Genius

9,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Synoxide
Steam Punk Adept
Synoxide
Steam Punk Adept
Synoxide
        Gee.

Funny how people on the 'other side' are saying the exact same thing about you. Your vicious cycle is pathetic. From the way I see it, exploring all sides is what broadens people's minds. But no, cling to your NBC just like people do FOX and stay in your perfect shell where you know all, and anyone who might present a differing opinion is an automatic idiot.
I don't even watch NBC. But the biggest difference is that there is documented proof that Fox News isn't even News, but Political propaganda.

Proof That Fox News Is unerringly Biased

If you don't want to buy into any of that, then please try to deny it's blatant bias in hiring the former Republican Vice Presidential Candidate, Sarah Palin, as a political pundit

In any case, I go back to my original point, I fully support your right to be a complete ******** moron.
Steam Punk Adept
Synoxide
Steam Punk Adept
Synoxide
Steam Punk Adept
Synoxide
        Gee.

I don't even watch NBC. But the biggest difference is that there is documented proof that Fox News isn't even News, but Political propaganda.

If you don't want to buy into any of that, then please try to deny it's blatant bias in hiring the former Republican Vice Presidential Candidate, Sarah Palin, as a political pundit

In any case, I go back to my original point, I fully support your right to be a complete ******** moron.

Your sourcing had me in literal tears rofling. ACORN? Wikipedia? I can't take you seriously anymore.

Witty Genius

9,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Synoxide
Steam Punk Adept
Synoxide
Steam Punk Adept
Synoxide

Your sourcing had me in literal tears rofling. ACORN? Wikipedia? I can't take you seriously anymore.
You even ignored the fact that I also sourced Fox News itself.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Steam Punk Adept
Synoxide
Steam Punk Adept
Synoxide
Steam Punk Adept
Synoxide

Sourcing FOX in respect to journalism? Oh yes, very clever. Because we all know what fat a*****e journalists like to linger up in. You obviously know exactly what you're talking about.

Witty Genius

9,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Synoxide
Steam Punk Adept
Synoxide
Steam Punk Adept
Synoxide

Sourcing FOX in respect to journalism? Oh yes, very clever. Because we all know what fat a*****e journalists like to linger up in. You obviously know exactly what you're talking about.
I think we're done here

Mega Noob

These people have created their own Wikipedia, you know. It's called Conservapedia and it's free from the usual liberal bias.

Shadowy Powerhouse

9,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Synoxide
Steam Punk Adept
Synoxide
        Gee.

MSNBC is skewed in the opposite direction from Fox. It is not, however, representative of a trend in the rest of the news media.

CNN, for example, tends to be centrist to a fault.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff