Welcome to Gaia! ::

the LIBERAL MEDIA falls apart after Obama's weak show at the debates.

Christ Mathews is having to make Obama's points for him, also he looked like he crapped himself

Rachel Maddow is having panic attacks, really funny

Stephanie Cutter looks straight up PISSED

all the obvious jokes about tele prompters are being made

oh god Rush is gonna be great today

Familiar Smoker

I think "won hard" is a bit of an overstatement. He certainly had more energy, and was able to connect to Joe public more than Obama, but I personally think Obama had the better case, he just wasn't really that great at presenting it...

Mr Sapporo Beer Man
Conservatives should live in camps.

Now now, that would be wrong....and stuff... ninja
Mr Sapporo Beer Man
Conservatives should live in camps.
we'll leave that to the penniless chumps at OWS
TANRailgun
I think "won hard" is a bit of an overstatement. He certainly had more energy, and was able to connect to Joe public more than Obama, but I personally think Obama had the better case, he just wasn't really that great at presenting it..:
Obama made a case alright, a suitcase because he's movin out

Familiar Smoker

Lord Cameron
TANRailgun
I think "won hard" is a bit of an overstatement. He certainly had more energy, and was able to connect to Joe public more than Obama, but I personally think Obama had the better case, he just wasn't really that great at presenting it..:

Cute. Extraordinarily lame, but cute.
You guys might want to read this. You're not going to believe this.It's the CNN poll that declared Romney won by 67%.

.PDF document

Turn to page 8 and further. There are "Not applicables" in the following categories: Non-whites, people under 50, no college attendance, liberals, rurals...

...and for every region EXCEPT the South.

Jeering Regular

I watched the debate. I couldn't say either side was particularly compelling. Romney kind of came off as a smug, entitled d**k with some of his points, stepped all over Jim Lehrer, and didn't really directly address the desire for specifics to back up his promises. Obama was just his basic, reserved self, without any real energy or enthusiasm, or any talking points that really got at Romney's weaknesses.

Honestly, it was a big snooze fest all around. The only people who lost are the people who had to sit through it sober.
Lord Cameron
the LIBERAL MEDIA falls apart after Obama's weak show at the debates.

Christ Mathews is having to make Obama's points for him, also he looked like he crapped himself

Rachel Maddow is having panic attacks, really funny

Stephanie Cutter looks straight up PISSED

all the obvious jokes about tele prompters are being made

oh god Rush is gonna be great today

Actually Maddow can be cool. She did a whole piece the other day exposing what a murderer Obama is with the drone attacks.

I am very happy Obama lost the debate last night, just to see the look on so called 'liberals' faces trying to bully people into voting for Hopemunculus. (Tho Romney will forever be a scumbag, as well as the rest of the GOP in my book)
Lord Cameron
TANRailgun

Ha, if only life was that kind. I suspect we'll see some October surprise to give him another easy victory. Though I could be wrong. Either way, no matter who wins, wall street wins and humanity loses

Dapper Informer

9,200 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Question: Regardless of whether who actually "wins" the Presidential Debates, does "winning" actually sway the votes of the people that drastically?
they are saying that Obama was not ready for it. ready for what? that's right the air was not what he was use to. Obama lost do to air.

Jeering Regular

Just a point of interest, HuffPo went ahead to find references and do fact checking on the debate. So have FactCheck and PolitiFact.

In case people actually care about the actual substance of their positions.
He won, but remember in regan's debates, regan lost the first one too.

And Mitt won by lying about some major pasts of his platform, something that he'll be held accountable for in the next debates.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff