Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Girl

Wendigo
Reluctant Samurai

Define natural. Because homosexuality is natural throughout the animal kingdom. Of course it has nothing to do with reproduction, but it has everything to do with animal sexual behavior, which is only associated with reproductive behavior.
I wouldn't count bonobos, those guys are some straight up freaks, man.
[Informative]

Several species of whiptail lizard are female only and sexual action, while not reproductive, improves the odds of self-fertilization.

Manly Explorer

8,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
HMS Thunder Child
Wendigo
Reluctant Samurai

Define natural. Because homosexuality is natural throughout the animal kingdom. Of course it has nothing to do with reproduction, but it has everything to do with animal sexual behavior, which is only associated with reproductive behavior.
[Informative]

Several species of whiptail lizard are female only and sexual action, while not reproductive, improves the odds of self-fertilization.
Reptiles and amphibians get pretty weird as far as the male/female distinction.

Anglerfish, also pretty odd. The male attaches to the female body and becomes basically a pair of gonads. And she can have like...dozens of male "parasites."

Dangerous Genius

4,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Wendigo
Reluctant Samurai

Again, I say. "Freaky" is all natural is, baby.

"Natural" is ******** up, sexy, nasty, disgusting, intriguing, and dangerous.

Everything I like.

Liberal Regular

Sounds like we have a state to nuke.
Nuke nature. Those freaky animals need to quit it!

Sparkly Pirate

18,550 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
Ammo Amy

Don't say Gay, say Takei!

Mrs. Nelson: What could we possibly be called to speak with the principal about? Johnny is such a good kid and he's never gotten in much trouble!
Mr. Nelson: I sure hope it isn't serious, what with all the drugs in schools these days!
Principal White: Mr and Mrs Nelson, I have to inform you that your son Johnny is... Takei.
Mrs. Nelson: *breaks down sobbing* THIS IS ALL MY FAULT?
Mr. Nelson: HOW THE HELL COULD THIS HAPPEN?!
Johnny: Oh myyyyy~

Super Player

12,100 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Lavish Tipper 200
So if they're against homosexuality for not being "natural", does the bill's author discard anything else that's unnatural? No meds, technology, etc.? These ******** homophobes are ridiculous and I'd love to see the tar beaten out of them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff