Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naughty Sweetheart

21,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • The Wolf Within 100
Okay so I heard last night that Obama wants us US citizens by March of next year to get a micro chip put in them.People have been calling it "the mark of the beast",I don't know about you all but if that what takes to be able to get food,money,pay bills and to be able to go to the doctors,then I might as will deal with my disorders and health problems the best I can.AND also that he secretly signed a bill to ban OUR freedom of speech.So what do we all do now?I am not sure about the rest of you,but I am starting to get worried about it...I am not saying it true or not but its something I heard and it concerned me,ain't no way someone is going to put a micro chip in me or my kids if and when I have them.Care to share your thoughts with me?
lol Where did you hear this? xd I can assure you it's not true.

Naughty Sweetheart

21,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • The Wolf Within 100
Heard some adults talking about it at a cookout I went too.

Tipsy Explorer

It's bullshit. Ignore it.
The Danguy
It's bullshit. Ignore it.

Hallowed Hunter

Dark_princess_Chrissy
Okay so I heard last night that Obama wants us US citizens by March of next year to get a micro chip put in them.People have been calling it "the mark of the beast",I don't know about you all but if that what takes to be able to get food,money,pay bills and to be able to go to the doctors,then I might as will deal with my disorders and health problems the best I can.AND also that he secretly signed a bill to ban OUR freedom of speech.So what do we all do now?I am not sure about the rest of you,but I am starting to get worried about it...I am not saying it true or not but its something I heard and it concerned me,ain't no way someone is going to put a micro chip in me or my kids if and when I have them.Care to share your thoughts with me?

I...think you should go back to the chatterbox where you belong.

Shadowy Powerhouse

9,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
People have been talking about government microchips with Biblical implications for decades, and it has yet to happen.

Also, anybody who tells you that the government is taking away their freedom of speech and is not later imprisoned or shot is full of it.

Naughty Sweetheart

21,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • The Wolf Within 100
Admiral Dardanos
Dark_princess_Chrissy

I...think you should go back to the chatterbox where you belong.
I think I should also,this isn't my thing.Though I don't really post in forums anymore.

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Dark_princess_Chrissy

What are their political leanings, do you suppose?
Xiam
Dark_princess_Chrissy

My guess would be: Retarded.

Sparkly Shapeshifter

12,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Omnipresent Warlord

Such technology would be highly expensive and highly impractical. For what gain? By the time such a proposal would be implemented Obama would be out of office. Why does it even sound plausible to some people?

Dangerous Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • First step to fame 200
Xiam
Dark_princess_Chrissy

The tinfoil party

Shadowy Powerhouse

9,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Omnileech
Such technology would be highly expensive
Not really, they microchip cats and dogs. Passive RFID is pretty well a thing now.

Impractical for sure, though. You'd have to somehow keep whatever information you might store on it from falling into the wrong hands. Which it'd be trying to do constantly.
"OH LOL THIS COULD NEVER HAPPEN HERE"
you guys are retarded too

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas