Welcome to Gaia! ::

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
-Edmund Burke)

LA, smog-encrusted jewel of the West, is famous for its horrifically corrupt police department. Those dirty bastards would stoop to any level they could plausibly deny. Rodney King probably made it harder for them to get away with such things, but at the same time, it's been a long time since that video was released; people forget and move on, leaving the cops free to once again terrorize. Who can stop them? Who will protect and serve us? Only a man who just can't take it any more; someone who had no choice but to see what others couldn't; a true American hero with nothing to lose and everything to give.

Chris ******** Dorner, you guys; if you remember John Brown, American Hero, it's kind of like that. What did he do? He was once a cop, but then, he shot other cops. By taking those cops out of this world, he's made it a little better for everyone who dares to be poor or a persecuted minority in LA. In giving his life for this unpopular cause, he's become an immortal in our pantheon of Real American Heroes.

Shadowy Powerhouse

9,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Dorner wasn't a good man. Killing people because you got fired is bad.
Wendigo

I don't think it was because he got fired. I think it was because he hated cops.

Mr. Pink: You kill anybody?
Mr. White: A few cops.
Mr. Pink: No real people?
Mr. White: Just cops.

Shadowy Powerhouse

9,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
deadroosters
Wendigo

I don't think it was because he got fired. I think it was because he hated cops.

Must not have read his manifesto, then. He basically pinned everything that went wrong in his life on getting fired by the LAPD in 2009:

Quote:
The LAPD's actions have cost me my law enforcement career that began on 2/7/05 and ended on 1/2/09. They cost me my Naval career which started on 4/02 and ends on 2/13. I had a TS/SCI clearance(Top Secret Sensitive Compartmentalized Information clearance) up until shortly after my termination with LAPD. This is the highest clearance a service member can attain other than a Yankee White TS/SCI which is only granted for those working with and around the President/Vice President of the United States. I lost my position as a Commanding Officer of a Naval Security Forces reserve unit at NAS Fallon because of the LAPD. I've lost a relationship with my mother and sister because of the LAPD. I've lost a relationship with close friends because of the LAPD. In essence, I've lost everything because the LAPD took my name and new I was INNOCENT!!!

Kinda unclear to me just what he thinks they did to his mother and sister, though.
Wendigo
deadroosters
Wendigo

Must not have read his manifesto, then. He basically pinned everything that went wrong in his life on getting fired by the LAPD in 2009:

Quote:
The LAPD's actions have cost me my law enforcement career that began on 2/7/05 and ended on 1/2/09. They cost me my Naval career which started on 4/02 and ends on 2/13. I had a TS/SCI clearance(Top Secret Sensitive Compartmentalized Information clearance) up until shortly after my termination with LAPD. This is the highest clearance a service member can attain other than a Yankee White TS/SCI which is only granted for those working with and around the President/Vice President of the United States. I lost my position as a Commanding Officer of a Naval Security Forces reserve unit at NAS Fallon because of the LAPD. I've lost a relationship with my mother and sister because of the LAPD. I've lost a relationship with close friends because of the LAPD. In essence, I've lost everything because the LAPD took my name and new I was INNOCENT!!!

Kinda unclear to me just what he thinks they did to his mother and sister, though.

He's not the only one who's lost everything to the LAPD, so I guess it's not too far off.

******** up his relationship with them, that's what he said.

Magical Girl

[Informative]

Also, the LAPD never proved he killed anyone beyond the cops at the shootout.

Convenient that the dead can't testify in their defense.
HMS Thunder Child
[Informative]

Mm, interesting. Sounds like a setup.

Magical Girl

deadroosters
HMS Thunder Child
[Informative]

[Angry]

What's great is the news media is characterizing him as a monster while the Newtown Lanza kid is a misunderstood white boy with a tragic mental illness.

US keeps on losing.
HMS Thunder Child
deadroosters
HMS Thunder Child
[Informative]

[Angry]

What's great is the news media is characterizing him as a monster while the Newtown Lanza kid is a misunderstood white boy with a tragic mental illness.

US keeps on losing.

Ah, the ever-racist mass media complex.

We really should go about making them obsolete.

Magical Girl

deadroosters
HMS Thunder Child
deadroosters
HMS Thunder Child
[Informative]

[Angry]

US keeps on losing.

[Skeptical]

Considering they're just representative of the American people at large, good luck with that.
deadroosters
Wendigo

You probably shouldn't base your moral and ethical principals on Quentin Tarantino scripts.
HMS Thunder Child
deadroosters
HMS Thunder Child
deadroosters
HMS Thunder Child
[Informative]

[Angry]

US keeps on losing.

[Skeptical]

Considering they're just representative of the American people at large, good luck with that.

The way I see it, the chicken came first.
Spierred
deadroosters
Wendigo

You probably shouldn't base your moral and ethical principals on Quentin Tarantino scripts.

I don't see why not.
deadroosters
Spierred
deadroosters
Wendigo

I don't see why not.

Because most of his scripts revolve around revenge and murder. These are things which are not held in high regard in modern society. Is that really what you plan on basing your life around? Murdering every person who crosses you?
Spierred
deadroosters
Spierred
deadroosters
Wendigo

I don't see why not.

Because most of his scripts revolve around revenge and murder. These are things which are not held in high regard in modern society. Is that really what you plan on basing your life around? Murdering every person who crosses you?

Think for a second about this: if vengeful murder wasn't frowned upon by society, the government/controlling parties of this nation would have quite a few more dead members. They've ******** quite a few people over, you see.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff