All to fight the War on Terrorism.

ha.

emotion_drool

Shameless Giver

8,525 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Yes. Boener *can* impeach this man. And I expect it would go over even worse for the GOP than the Clinton impeachment did.

Dedicated Reveler

4,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conversationalist 100
The God Hunter
Goldgato
The God Hunter
That is arguable he has lied to the american population

So has every president, or do you think Obama's the only president whose administration has kept information secret from the public? You not liking it doesn't make it an impeachable offense.

Quote:
ordered a drone strike on a US citizen

And while I don't like drone strikes in general, authorizing the the killing of a member of an organization that's hostile to the US is not an impeachable offense, even if that member happens to be a US citizen.

Quote:
allowed the IRS to target political opponents

There's no evidence that Obama directed the IRS to profile conservative groups.

Quote:
and allowed the NSA to spy on US citizens.

They still require a warrant for this though, so it's not unconstitutional.

1. Yes I understand that all presidents have done this however that was the reason for the Clinton impeachment hearings. While yes they were not the best idea they still happened.
2. Ordering the assassination of a US citizen is still unconstitutional. They should have been detained and tried for their crimes.
3. There no evidence to prove that Obama wasn't behind it as well. They were directed by hire ups to focus on republican groups over democrat groups during the presidential election. This does mean that Obama benefited directly by these audits.
4. No warrant is required for that database. It is legal because the telecommunications companies say they are going to give the data to the government inside of their giant mountain of text when you agree to activate your phone or use Google. At the same time this still makes it unconstitutional and overall illegal since most American's do not have the necessary level of education to decipher that wall of text.

Your legal knowledge seems pretty... sketchy to say the least.

1. There is a difference between perjury and lying.

2. People can be killed without a trial in certain circumstances. These circumstances? I'd leave it up to a court to decide, not someone who confuses mere lying and perjury.

3. Oh look, even better. Your defense of a charge is "There's no evidence he didn't do it!". Please, go become a lawyer and try that. Invite us all to watch so we can get kicked out of court for laughing.

4. Empty claim. Your personal credibility on legal issues is fairly low and you have shown no legal support.

Shadowy Powerhouse

9,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
...No really though, lying under oath during a court proceeding against yourself is pretty serious. More serious than other kinds of lying. He did get disbarred over that.

Leaving aside whether they should have asked about consensual sexual relationships with third parties in a trial about a sex offense. Because the Paula Jones trial was pretty bogus.

Wheezing Kitten

26,865 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

Conservative Dabbler

The Herald of War
2. People can be killed without a trial in certain circumstances. These circumstances? I'd leave it up to a court to decide, not someone who confuses mere lying and perjury.

That sounds like some very dangerous thinking.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff