Welcome to Gaia! ::

I know Gaia Politics has descended into mostly control and newbies talking about "evil liberals" and such. For the few people left who hold interest in foreign affairs and domestic policy,
it's come out that Anwar Al Awlaki was crucial to the 9/11 plot than what had been previously revealed. Not only was he working for the Saudi intelligence who brought and housed the hijackers in America, not only was he communicating with KSM and Ramzi bin alshidh...but, he
personally purchased some of the hijacker flight tickets its been revealed

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/03/exclusive-al-awlaki-booked-pre-11-air-travel-for-hijackers-fbi-documents-show/

Why is this significant? Because Awlaki dined at the Pentagon a few short months after helping to orchestrate 9/11

So yes, I get why Obama used a drone on his a**. I do believe he was involved in the Fort Hood terror attack and possibly the Underwear bomber plot.

But it's very revealing how despite the FBI knowing he was a high level al Qaeda/bin Laden operative as far back as 2000, he didnt become a "target" til a few years ago.

No wonder people think 9/11 is either suspicious or the US government are a bunch of idiots.

Mega Noob

It's been eleven years of this. If I could get out of my wheelchair I would beetle over and give you a sound smack with my walking cane. If I could find my teeth, I might bite you.

Intelligence agencies are bloated and incompetent, hardly news at this point more than it is a fact of life.

Shadowy Powerhouse

9,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Al-Awlaki was, of course, an imam at the largest mosque in the Capitol Area, the Dar Al-Hijrah, and was invited to the Pentagon for that meal as part of an outreach program to let moderate Muslims (which he was, at that time, believed to be) know that there were no hard feelings over the recent major terrorist attack by 'Islamists.'

Anyway, what exactly are you alleging he did while eating dinner at the Pentagon? If they were giving him a big cardboard novelty check to congratulate him for a terrorist attack well-facilitated, they could so easily have done that at his home instead. You know, with the van and the balloons, like usual.
Wendigo
Al-Awlaki was, of course, an imam at the largest mosque in the Capitol Area, the Dar Al-Hijrah, and was invited to the Pentagon for that meal as part of an outreach program to let moderate Muslims (which he was, at that time, believed to be) know that there were no hard feelings over the recent major terrorist attack by 'Islamists.'

Anyway, what exactly are you alleging he did while eating dinner at the Pentagon? If they were giving him a big cardboard novelty check to congratulate him for a terrorist attack well-facilitated, they could so easily have done that at his home instead. You know, with the van and the balloons, like usual.

You get a van and balloons for being a successful terrorist? Thrown in some hookers and I'd be willing to blow up monuments ASAP.

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Maybe they didn't know
You guys just don't see the truth, maaaan. You just don't see the truth like Pocky does.

Tipsy Explorer

Tactical Leg Sweep
You guys just don't see the truth, maaaan. You just don't see the truth like Pocky does.
I have only ever seen one person have a legitimate reason to wear a tin foil hat, and Pocky isn't it.
The Danguy
Tactical Leg Sweep
I have only ever seen one person have a legitimate reason to wear a tin foil hat, and Pocky isn't it.

oh jesus it's been at least a year since i last check freakangels

yessssss
Wendigo

Despite the fact he purchased some of the hijacker flight tickets(including Mohamed Atta's),
was working in concert with Saudi government officials providing housing and contacts for several of the hijackers between 2000-2001, being a well known bin Laden associate even as far back as 1999, and having calls between himself and Ramzi bin alshidh in Germany.

Um, how the ******** is that "moderate"? And you know, the FBI arrested him later in 2002 a few months after his Pentagon mixer, only to be told they had to let him go.

Now...either he was working as some sort of double agent or being courted as an asset, or there's some other crazy explanation for it. But Awlaki is one of many key reasons that the official story, despite what liberal/right wingtards might think, is not as we were told.
Heimdalr
It's been eleven years of this. If I could get out of my wheelchair I would beetle over and give you a sound smack with my walking cane. If I could find my teeth, I might bite you.

Intelligence agencies are bloated and incompetent, hardly news at this point more than it is a fact of life.

Intelligence agencies are the spies of which legends have been written. If ours were bloated and incompetent, our a** would be getting kicked by other countries' spies. They may be bloated, but they are most certainly not incompetent. It's more convenient if you assume they're incompetent, that way you chalk it up that way.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff