Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are you looking forward to four more years of Obama?

Hell Yes! That's why I'm steping forward to vote for Obama 0.51351351351351 51.4% [ 19 ]
No! I'm gonna take a step backwards & vote for someone else! 0.13513513513514 13.5% [ 5 ]
I dunno, but I'll forward you my response when I decide... 0.081081081081081 8.1% [ 3 ]
Hell no! It's forward of you to even suggest that & make polls like this! 0.27027027027027 27.0% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

MistressOfTheShadows
pockybot
MistressOfTheShadows
I'm looking forward to four more years of Obama, because I'm a forward thinking kind of gal! I don't wanna move backwards

So you are all for a warmongering, wall street puppet who is aggressively going after meidcal marijuana, expanding the military, persecuting whistleblowers and would turn his back on LGBT rights if it was politically feasible?

If Obama is 'progressive', Im afraid to see what an idea of 'right wing' would be

I don't care if the idiot right wingers are the loudest in the anti Obama, I will fully support any REAL liberal movement to denounce Obama for the fraud he is

User Image

No more warmongering then the Republicans... would you prefer he just yank them out of what Bush already started & bring them home declaring "mission accomplished"? Cuz he actually could & be technically right since Saddam Husane & Osama Bin Ladin are dead... wall-street puppet? More like main-street puppet... he cares more about the middle-class & the poor then he does about them. He only bailed out the big ones so more people wouldn't loose jobs. (you forget that when a big business suffers it's not the CEOs who suffer most, it's the employees who take most of the hurting) Also, why is pot such a big deal? Sure it helps some conditions, but it could be tough to regulate cuz there's people who would lie about their health & claim to have problems they don't even have just to abuse the system & get high! Also, the only way around expanding would be to pull out completely & let the sorely unprepared armies & polices forces of the middle-east flounder on their own. + maybe the whistleblowers don't actually any business blowing whiles & should stop sticking their noses where they don't belong. In relation to LGBT rights, there's a chance it might become more feasible for him to support them in the re-election campaign which could swing him back that way.. & if not he can help them after he gets reelected & no longer has to care about any opinions that stand in his way.

If your afraid to see that, then don't you dare look at anyone who's running against him or you'll wet your pants & die of a heart-attack!

As nice as having an alternative to choose from would be, there isn't... so I'm not gonna say neither if there's only 2 things on the menu... I'm gonna vote for the one who's the closest to what I want... cuz unfortunately no matter what you do someone is gonna win whether you vote or not & you might as well vote for the one who's close, but no cigar... rather then the one who's light-years away from what you really want. The way I see it it's like this... if you want fried chicken & they have grilled chicken & beef on the menu & you had red meat & know there's been an outbreak of mad cow, are you gonna let someone order beef for you & make you & everyone else eat it.. or are you gonna order the grilled chicken & have something that's almost what you wanted, but without the breading that gives it the flavor & crunch you were going for?

Well when both sandwiches are bought, paid for and brought to you by the same corrupt hazardous restaurant...I don't want either sandwiches

Tipsy Trader

8,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Clambake 200
MistressOfTheShadows
Origin of Wealth
I cannot say I'm looking for 4 more years of Obama, but nor can I say I look "forward" of a possible Romney presidency (although I do look forward to seeing Romney's VP nomination). I do like the campaign slogan over the 2008 campaign slogan, however.
Then I guess your looking forward to taking the country in a backwards direction. Good luck untwisting your neck...
In my opinion, the only thing backwards is the continuation of outdated policies and ideas, which both Obama and Romney are promoting.

I AM R U's Spouse

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
If the car is speeding toward a cliff at 120mph...do you really want to think "forward"?

Yes, let's look "forward" to more empty promises, bullshit lies, nothing getting accomplished, and debt continuing to climb like a cat in a tree.
black_wing_angel
If the car is speeding toward a cliff at 120mph...do you really want to think "forward"?

Yes, that way in the 2014 midterm elections the Democrats can use "free falling" as their campaign slogan. They can even use Tom Petty's "Free Fallin" as their theme song.
MistressOfTheShadows
Je Nique vos Merdiers
Like it even matters who the president is.
It matters if you want the country to move forward instead of backwards... I'd rather keep moving forwards towards the future where things keep getting better then go back to the past when all of America was suffering under the "The Great Depression". The president sets the direction for the nation.
"Moving foward" implies doing something new, not continuing to jog in place. The president does absolutely nothing except give us plebeians something to argue about so we don't notice how badly we're getting ********.
I can relate to the majority of Obamas stances on our economy/social liberties and admire the health care bill for its intentions but I feel like it wasn't good enough. I have issue with the fact the government is making you BUY something as opposed to just offering it universally. If the citizens without health care had the money to buy it they wouldn't be without it in the first place, at least those that give a s**t and seeing as its millions.
Any who, YES I LIKE OBAMA, health care reform expensive and i find inadequate but reform is needed.
I blame Congress for our budget and the current gridlock. *i,e congress threatening to shutdown our government over their inability to work in a bi partisanship manner.*
I say Congress but I mean republicans.

Enduring Master

23,725 Points
  • Energy Squad 200
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Battery 500
Origin of Wealth
MistressOfTheShadows
Origin of Wealth
I cannot say I'm looking for 4 more years of Obama, but nor can I say I look "forward" of a possible Romney presidency (although I do look forward to seeing Romney's VP nomination). I do like the campaign slogan over the 2008 campaign slogan, however.
Then I guess your looking forward to taking the country in a backwards direction. Good luck untwisting your neck...
In my opinion, the only thing backwards is the continuation of outdated policies and ideas, which both Obama and Romney are promoting.
Well, Barack Obama's policies are LESS outdated then Romney's... Romney's are several decades older then Obama's. So it's like asking if you had to choose would you rather take the risk associated with drinking milk that was 1 day past the expiration date or take the risk associated with drinking milk that was one year past the expiration date? I dunno about you, but I'll take the milk that expired yesterday over the milk that expired last year... Obama may have some ideas in his policies that are old enough to vote for themselves, but Romney has some ideas that are old enough to be my grandparents.
AnarchoPhiliac
I
Anyway, I'm not supporting Obama or Romney. Obama's not liberal enough and lacks the grit and balls that a would allow him to move "forward" and the other, Romney, is too hoity toity and elitist.

This is literally the stupidest thing I have read this morning. You should support Obama because he's the best non-evil choice. Anyone the Republicans put forward is literally a comic book villain. Obama is the correct choice.

But you and I are Canada, so it's not like it matters who we endorse.
Runs on "Forward" still blames bush any time he can.

Enduring Master

23,725 Points
  • Energy Squad 200
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Battery 500
The Sky Does Not Bow
AnarchoPhiliac
I
Anyway, I'm not supporting Obama or Romney. Obama's not liberal enough and lacks the grit and balls that a would allow him to move "forward" and the other, Romney, is too hoity toity and elitist.

This is literally the stupidest thing I have read this morning. You should support Obama because he's the best non-evil choice. Anyone the Republicans put forward is literally a comic book villain. Obama is the correct choice.

Amen.

Questionable Codger

Wow, this guy was a Marxist and ran on this campaign?:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I guess so. After all, he did go to China.

Ooh, how about this Marxist website?

Of course, as I mentioned earlier, there's this Marxist state:
Ammo Amy
Since this is going to become a talking point in the right wing circles, mind if I screencap your post?

Questionable Codger

Bento the spazcat
Ammo Amy
Since this is going to become a talking point in the right wing circles, mind if I screencap your post?

Feel free! biggrin

Aged Lunatic

You better get used to four more years of Obamayomama. Even the GOP doesn't want Romney to win at this point.

Liberal Genius

The Sky Does Not Bow
AnarchoPhiliac
I

Shutting down Keystone unilaterally and "Buy American" provisions amongst other things are reasons I am not his biggest fan.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff