Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lord Fates
Compare that to Gore, who when he lost preceeded to fall apart and disappear, then came back a fire spewer.

I'd agree with you on the loss in the 2000 election, but I seem to remember more than a few people trying to prevent American Citizens from voting around election time. Why be scared of it?Doesn't it just vindicate you even more if there's a thorough check done?Think of all of the s**t you can talk to "those filthy liberals!" if they're WRONG!!!I mean, we all know they are wrong........right? wink

Kaze Drimn's Prince

Lavish Businessman

There's a video of his testimony online.

http://bradblogtoo.blogspot.com/2004/12/video-online-of-clint-curtis-testimony.html
So, from what I am getting so far is- the fact that Bush might have cheated at all is all a bunch of liberal BS because they are all mad he won? Really? Check out the exit polls vs. the Machine tally graphs and then see why we are allowed to whine. Ralph Nader is doing something about Ohio because Ohio's govenor did state that he was going to deliver his state to Bush. And funny, but Ohio did, after installing machine voting.
States for the first time before this 2004 election did install machine voting- Georgia- for govenor, had massive swing voting to the republican candidate after it was predicted that the democrat was most likely to win. By as much as 16 points even.
Oh, and never mind the fact that All of the three machine voting comaonies are openly republican.

And I keep hearing- "I was glad Kerry suceeded. He didn't pull an Al Gore which was just annoying."
Last time I checked, Al Gore was making sure EVERY VOTE was being counted. How UN-AMERICAN. I'm sure all those blacks who were prevented from voting or all those people who did vote but had a hanging chad were happy to have someone stick up for them.

Yeah, Good Kerry. But I hope Kerry takes back his words and announces that he only suceeded due to false pretenses, (of course, this is after Nader gets proof everything was rigged.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff