Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sikhil's Wife

Shameless Firestarter

15,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I was done with Santorum when he said 'your rape baby is a gift from god'...

Also, Mormon's scare me in general. Try reading their bible sometime...
Nyan_Derek
I'm a democrat, so naturally, I'd prefer Obama in office. At least, compared to everyone else. But if there had to be a Republican in office, plleeeease, for the love of GOD, don't let it be Santorum!

No matter who's president, you're ********.
Democrat or not, Why the hell would anyone pick Santorum. He's a crazy region-obsessed mormon who favors a Male lead society and anti-abortion. God America. Just no.
Hoppie
The Curse
rizuhbull
The Curse
Complex Systems

This breaks out and Romney sweeps three states. I think it can be directly attributed to his downfall.

Republicans seem to be very PC about this, among some other things.
Not referring to blacks as "niggers" is hardly PC. It's called not being a bigot.

mm. I'm more referring to the extent of the backlash. While racial slurs are still heavily stigmatised here, language is a lot more 'free flowing'. There's always a little cultural shock when in the USA someone says a word and the whole room stops and stares, metaphorically speaking.
Has this slip been mentioned in newspapers or news media sites? so far I have only seen any mentions of this though the many youtube videos pointing it out and on the different forums basically posting the youtube videos.

People don't need to get their news from the media.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff