Welcome to Gaia! ::

What is your standpoint on the Zobbuls vs. William case of 1981? Do you agree with the Supreme Court or the Zobbuls?Were the Zobbuls 14th ammendement rights being violated?
Li-me
What is your standpoint on the Zobbuls vs. William case of 1981? Do you agree with the Supreme Court or the Zobbuls?Were the Zobbuls 14th ammendement rights being violated?

If you provide some background to the case, and a link maybe you will actually get a response.
Reinhard Heydrich
Li-me

If you provide some background to the case, and a link maybe you will actually get a response.

Agreed. The average Gaian is to lazy to check these sort of things.
Beowulf X
Reinhard Heydrich
Li-me

I find this extremly upsetting. Why does it seem that my fellow gaians are so unmotivated to research certian issues.
i agree with know_need_four_names. 3nodding
know_need_four_names
Beowulf X
Reinhard Heydrich
Li-me

I find this extremly upsetting. Why does it seem that my fellow gaians are so unmotivated to research certian issues.

It's not a case of laziniess on the part of many in this forum. It's the fact that there should be at least some bagkground on the topic so people can decide if they are intrested in reading a shitload of information on a refrence to an issue they know nothing about.
Reinhard Heydrich
know_need_four_names
Beowulf X
Reinhard Heydrich
Li-me

It's not a case of laziniess on the part of many in this forum. It's the fact that there should be at least some bagkground on the topic so people can decide if they are intrested in reading a shitload of information on a refrence to an issue they know nothing about.
Indeed. One must provide a topic for discussion and information, or at least quotes from a linkable source, to discuss.

The only people being lazy are the people who, in making a topic for discussion, are then refusing to discuss the topic themselves.
Li-me

I'm not getting any hits on FindLaw. Zobel v. Williams, on the other hand, is bringing up a plethora of information.

The Supreme Court decision, in all it's majesty and glory.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games