Welcome to Gaia! ::

hIvrai's Husband

Fluffy Husband

shiny nosepass in x and y
sighs i wish it could've been a sentret or oddish, their final evolved forms as shinies are so cute ;-;

Shirtless Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
My first shiny ever was a shiny Shiftry, then had a shiny Vileplume for a while... don't have the game they were anymore.

When it comes to games I do have, it was a shiny Poochyena after I had this HUGE urge to rebuy Emerald version that I couldn't explain, and it was one of the first Pokemon I was able to catch, and she's a Mightyena and in my X version. 3nodding

Eloquent Elocutionist

12,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
First shiny ever was my scyther i think.

First in X was shiny braixen in friend safari.

First bred was shiny espurr.
Mine was a shiny Solosis in Pokemon White 2.
cx

Nine-tailed Witch

29,150 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
Not counting Lake of Rage, my only shinies ever are in X. My first shiny at all was my bred shiny Vulpix!

R1NDO's Buddy

40,250 Points
  • Rightful King 500
  • Superior Hero 500
My first ever shiny apart from the Gyarados was a shiny Wurmple way back when Sapphire was out. c:

Oh wait no. I got a shiny Cleffa from the egg you're given in Crystal c:

Noble Hero

16,900 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Athlete 50
  • Super Tipsy 200
My first shiny ever is unknown to me because when I first played Pokemon I didn't know squat about shinies xD

My first shiny ever NOTICED was in Diamond, I was in the swamp areas and a shiny Pink Whooper showed up. I caught it but I didn't think much of it and I didn't like pink so I stored it away and I don't know where it is.

In X and Y I've yet to encounter a shiny. *EDIT* My friend gifted me many shinies and I transferred shinies to my Y from my White 1 that I picked up from trading

I've never had a hatched shiny.

( Best Shiny memory: A Shiny Lapras given to me at Silph Co. Tower buy that random employee xD )
What was your first shiny pokemon? Totodile in Pokemon Gold

What's your first shiny in X and Y? Miltank

And your first bred shiny? N/A

Dangerous Healer

9,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
First shiny was a hydreigon I got traded to me. First one in Y was a geodude on victory road, it was a hoard battle and it almost died from the other ones using magnitude. My first bred shiny was sneasle

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff