Welcome to Gaia! ::

ChrisyTopher
oh ok!! And hehe I don't blame you >w< I'm only willing to give ya him since you're being so helpful, and he doesn't have any IVs anyway (I think)
I still wanna give you something tho..-frowns-
Ill take anything you have to give ^^ If you really want to give me the absol, thats cool. I just dont want ya thinking you HAVE to give me anything haha.

bugB34R's Prince

King Trickster

17,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Chocobo God Xeo
ChrisyTopher
oh ok!! And hehe I don't blame you >w< I'm only willing to give ya him since you're being so helpful, and he doesn't have any IVs anyway (I think)
I still wanna give you something tho..-frowns-
Ill take anything you have to give ^^ If you really want to give me the absol, thats cool. I just dont want ya thinking you HAVE to give me anything haha.
hmhm well I do have an emolga and a pachirisu who are shiny
I love their shinies but I can't use them since they're IVless, and I don't like having trophy shinies much :"c
Would you like either (or both) of them?
ChrisyTopher
hmhm well I do have an emolga and a pachirisu who are shiny
I love their shinies but I can't use them since they're IVless, and I don't like having trophy shinies much :"c
Would you like either (or both) of them?

I wouldnt mind either or both of them ^^ Up to you
ChrisyTopher
Sorry about the d/c x.x my internet is acting up

bugB34R's Prince

King Trickster

17,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Chocobo God Xeo
ChrisyTopher
Sorry about the d/c x.x my internet is acting up
(hour later)
Its np! I totally sympathize x((
ChrisyTopher
(hour later)
Its np! I totally sympathize x((

My internet has been goofy all night. but we are almost done! thats a good thing
bump ninja

Shadowy Phantom

25,275 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Timid 100
I would LOVE it if you were able to help me heart heart

This is what I would need to touch trade with you:
Slowking
Scizor
Porygon 2
Elekid
Gorebyss
Regirock
Regice
Registeel
Latias
Honchkrow
Bonsly
Garchomp
Weavile
Electivire
Magmortar
Gliscor
Porygon-Z
Gallade
Mesprit
Azelf
Dialga
Palkia
Shaymin
Victini
Musharna
Whimsicott
Alomomola
Chandelure
Cryogonal
Mienshao
Caobalion
Terrakion
Virizion
Zekrom
Kyurem
Keldeo
Aromatisse
Slurpuff
Zygarde

And if it's not too much trouble, would you be able to breed me a Seedot, Vanillite, and Frillish? I need those pokemon and all of their evolve forms so I thought that might make it a little easier.
It doesn't look like you're online now, and I'll actually be gone for a couple hours pretty soon, but after that I'll pretty much be free all day.

Thank you for offering this service. I understand if you can't do them all, and even a couple of these would really help. biggrin
moon eclipse shadows
Not a problem ^^ I can touch trade you those and breed the three you want. When you get online, just send your fc and i should be ready by then

Shadowy Phantom

25,275 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Timid 100
Chocobo God Xeo
moon eclipse shadows
Not a problem ^^ I can touch trade you those and breed the three you want. When you get online, just send your fc and i should be ready by then

Online now biggrin
My FC: 3582-9855-9538
and I no longer need to touch trade Elekid or Alomomola.

Anything that I can give you for the three you're breeding for me? I have a 6IV Eevee, 5 IV Totodile, 5IV HA Froakie, 5IV Espurr, 4IV Tyrogue.....
moon eclipse shadows

Online now biggrin

Anything that I can give you for the three you're breeding for me? I have a 6IV Eevee, 5 IV Totodile, 5IV HA Froakie, 5IV Espurr, 4IV Tyrogue.....

Ok sounds good ^^ Ill be online in a bit. You can trade anything for the three bred ones, i dont mind x)

Shadowy Phantom

25,275 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Timid 100
Chocobo God Xeo
moon eclipse shadows

Online now biggrin

Ok sounds good ^^ Ill be online in a bit. You can trade anything for the three bred ones, i dont mind x)

Alright smile My IGN is Serenade. wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces