Welcome to Gaia! ::

geehaw246

I forgot to ask this before...do you do legendary trades?

and I need well over 200 for my dex...will send the list when I get home from school

my FC is 4871-4696-3117 and my name is Ace

I do touch trade legendaries, yes. If you meant for keeps, then they would have to be traded for. Alright sounds good ^^ Ill get you added and we can start after you give me the list

bugB34R's Prince

King Trickster

17,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Chocobo God Xeo
ChrisyTopher

that's good!
And tell me about it xmx

Yea. After that, gonna try my hand at dark souls again lol
I've heard good things about that as well :0
ChrisyTopher
Lol one thing i can say for sure about it is that its hard x.x

bugB34R's Prince

King Trickster

17,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Chocobo God Xeo
ChrisyTopher
Lol one thing i can say for sure about it is that its hard x.x
aw xD I wish you luck then, man
I would like to ask for some of your help today but I'll understand if you're too busy owo
ChrisyTopher
I would like to ask for some of your help today but I'll understand if you're too busy owo

Thanks ^^ im gonna need it.
I might have something coming up later today, but im not busy right now o: What do you need?

bugB34R's Prince

King Trickster

17,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Chocobo God Xeo
ChrisyTopher

Thanks ^^ im gonna need it.
I might have something coming up later today, but im not busy right now o: What do you need?
I really need at least one of the evolutions for a lot of species :"3 (i can breed and evolve more of my own) I'll only ask for a small handful for now since breeding can take a bit but uhh
I need Rattata, Spearow, Clefairy, Zubat (unless we can get these in Kalos? I don't remember), Paras, and Meowth ;7;
ChrisyTopher
I really need at least one of the evolutions for a lot of species :"3 (i can breed and evolve more of my own) I'll only ask for a small handful for now since breeding can take a bit but uhh
I need Rattata, Spearow, Clefairy, Zubat (unless we can get these in Kalos? I don't remember), Paras, and Meowth ;7;
Yea i can breed those for you, and you can catch zubats in the caves at route 7 ^^

bugB34R's Prince

King Trickster

17,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Chocobo God Xeo
Yea i can breed those for you, and you can catch zubats in the caves at route 7 ^^
sweet!! I really appreciate that ;7; ..I really need to find something to give you in return >m> if only I had a shiny starter
And ok ty o3o I couldn't remember
ChrisyTopher
sweet!! I really appreciate that ;7; ..I really need to find something to give you in return >m> if only I had a shiny starter

No problem (: anything to help out. Lol im just working on the starters, but any shiny i dont have is a good one, but not necessary ^^ Got them all breeded already, so i just need your fc and then i can trade them to ya

bugB34R's Prince

King Trickster

17,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Chocobo God Xeo
ChrisyTopher

No problem (: anything to help out. Lol im just working on the starters, but any shiny i dont have is a good one, but not necessary ^^ Got them all breeded already, so i just need your fc and then i can trade them to ya
hmm well all I have is a shiny floatzel right now eme;; I'll give you a better one eventually but you're free to have him
Also I'm 3711-7789-2561 : 3
ChrisyTopher
hmm well all I have is a shiny floatzel right now eme;; I'll give you a better one eventually but you're free to have him

Sounds good to me ^^ Dont have that one yet

bugB34R's Prince

King Trickster

17,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Chocobo God Xeo
ChrisyTopher

Sounds good to me ^^ Dont have that one yet
thank uuuu : 3
ChrisyTopher
No problem ^^ Thank you as well. If ya need more, feel free to tell me.

bugB34R's Prince

King Trickster

17,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Chocobo God Xeo
ChrisyTopher
No problem ^^ Thank you as well. If ya need more, feel free to tell me.
I have loads more xDD but I'll let you know after I take care of the ones I can do myself : 3
ChrisyTopher
I have loads more xDD but I'll let you know after I take care of the ones I can do myself : 3
Sounds good to me ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces