Welcome to Gaia! ::

ash dosnt just suck pokemon alltogether sssssuuuuuuuuuucccckkkkkkkkksssssssss!! mrgreen
LanceReaper
Ash is a douche. The first episode of black and white. He had already forgot how to catch pokemon.

He just threw a pokeball at a wild deerling, and then of course had to get the bullshit lecture on "how to catch pokemon".

I hate Ash.

He was cool in the very beginning.
I agree, He WAS cool when I first watched the anime, He had ballz, now He's a b***h and lost his ballz long ago.

I'm still confused how people like him. Come on kids, why not like a cool Protagonist like Spike or something? dramallama
D0R0R0
Lady Rhomeda
Aye, but how s**t would the show be if Ash could just whipped out some fancy hot-shot legendary
and kicked everyones a**? You got to remember, there is pretty much only one of each legendary
(I only watched up to movie 6, so what do I know?),
it would either make the show totally dumb or make Ash a huge target for legendary collectors or whatever.
(I mean even in PokeSpe, Ruby only had Celebi for a little while till it was needed then it sodded off)

I guess the same goes for his Pikachu and his Pokemon; if they were all-powerful, Ash would just
pass the Gyms and become champion easily, which again would just be pointless to the
creators seeing as they're trying to milk the series for what it's worth, and in the Pokemon games
it pretty much "ends" when you become champion.

(Personally, I prefer Red anyway rolleyes Ash was only good till puberty (or some form of it) smacked him in the face)
Wasn't there a Gym Leader with the Regis? After losing about 4 times? xD
Ash's Charizard is like the only threatening thing, and that thing got be by a type disadvantage such as Blaziken.

True true. Though I guess I meant the ones that could really screw up the world,
like Celebi and it's time-travelness and whatever Pokemon controls whatever that could kill us all.
We don't need Ash taking over the world now, do we? (Not that he would rolleyes hadn't got the ballz)

Charizard was definitely one of his strongest, though the whole reason that got rid of Charizard
(well, gave him away) was, again, to probably keep from Ash being strong and instead gave
him some little weakling starter or something.
It's strange Ash doesn't question why he's not the Pokemon master he so longs to be already -_-
Lady Rhomeda
D0R0R0
Lady Rhomeda
Aye, but how s**t would the show be if Ash could just whipped out some fancy hot-shot legendary
and kicked everyones a**? You got to remember, there is pretty much only one of each legendary
it would either make the show totally dumb or make Ash a huge target for legendary collectors or whatever.
(I mean even in PokeSpe, Ruby only had Celebi for a little while till it was needed then it sodded off)

I guess the same goes for his Pikachu and his Pokemon; if they were all-powerful, Ash would just
pass the Gyms and become champion easily, which again would just be pointless to the
creators seeing as they're trying to milk the series for what it's worth, and in the Pokemon games

(Personally, I prefer Red anyway rolleyes Ash was only good till puberty (or some form of it) smacked him in the face)
Ash's Charizard is like the only threatening thing, and that thing got be by a type disadvantage such as Blaziken.

True true. Though I guess I meant the ones that could really screw up the world,
like Celebi and it's time-travelness and whatever Pokemon controls whatever that could kill us all.
We don't need Ash taking over the world now, do we? (Not that he would rolleyes )

Charizard was definitely one of his strongest, though the whole reason that got rid of Charizard
(well, gave him away) was, again, to probably keep from Ash being strong and instead gave
It's strange Ash doesn't question why he's not the Pokemon master he so longs to be already -_-
I know it's suppose to be a children's anime. But damn, at least be relative tot he game. I know a lot of people would agree with me on that. Lol

StarLightBreak's Husband

Married Noob

9,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
D0R0R0
scovill99999
D0R0R0
His Pikachu is weak sauce, I mean he's had it for how long and it's like what? Lvl 10?

And on top of that How many legendaries has he encountered and how many did he catch?
He fails as a trainer. dramallama

tell me about it, Ash's pikachu should be level 100, but it loses like every other battle, lol.

and he should have caught all the legendaries like he told oak he would
It's embarrassing, I wasn't expecting this thread to be so confrontational, but I guess in a Pokemon Forum, even characters like Ash has fans. rofl

I don't like ash! I was making fun of him
Oo-Devil of Music-oO
D0R0R0
Oo-Devil of Music-oO
D0R0R0
Oo-Devil of Music-oO
D0R0R0
Mk. Obviously you dont know a pikachu. Pikachu is great in Speed and Attack. His defense sucks. which makes him so easy to defeat. Ash ******** beat the e4 with starters not fully evolved. What does that tell you? Hes ******** beast. B] Even if pikachu was level 10 he still kicks pokemon a**. But i agree with you pikachu sucks somewhat. but thats his defense fault. not ash. Not pikachu 8D
Lolz, I obviously don't know Pikachu huh?

Hp-180 - 274 Att-126 - 229 Def-71 - 174 Sp Att-115 - 218 Spd Def-93 - 196 Spd- 203 - 306
And those are all beneficial stats. The only thing Pikachu has going for it is it's speed and the combination with the Light Ball. If a Pokemon's ability was Frisk, A Pikachu with a lightball because virtually useless.

With a light Ball and Max Att and Sp Att stat, It's attack would max out at 458 and 436, that's IF you get it that high.

Other than that Pikachu is over below a standard Pokemon.
Which means, It sucks. There are hundreds of better balanced Pokemon.
That made me lol. pikachu doesn't need a lightball to win..not at all. I have a pikachu in my party and it kicks a**. and i dont have a lightball. though i rather use a raichu then a pikachu, pikachu isnt as useless as your saying c:
rofl rofl rofl So much lolz. With stats like those, seriously dude, magic isn't involved.
Please explain, I want to be enlightened, what's your strategy for making a weak sauce pokemon all of a sudden successful. Pikachu is overall a vulnerable Pokemon. Like I said with Defense like that, you'll be lucky to survive the weakest of attacks.
- sigh- let me quote this, "Pikachus defense sucks so hes pretty much easy to defeat." Meaning any, I mean ANY ground move could kill it. Luck and "magic" is never involved xD; It how you use your pokemon ~ We all have different opinions. I for one think pikachu is somewhat useful and not as stupid as you say. whatever you say or do isnt gonna change my opinion. Your basically telling me fact I already know and your wasting your time in trying to tell me your beliefs in this pokemon. Idk if you've been reading what ive been saying but ive said i few times pikachu defense sucks xD ;
Psh any ground move? you mean Any move in general with more than 60 based power. rofl
I'm still not convinced a pokemon with a MAX attack stat of barely over 200 can do any damage. I played against Pikachu's with LightBall would would make it's attack stat around the 350-400+ and it still couldn't take out what I had to offer, and I used No Ground Type pokemon. rofl
But you said you had a Pikachu without a Light Ball, Well tell me it's stats then. I'm interested to know. lol
Most of the Pokemon in my arsenal have minimal attack stats of 365, And the Defensive ones over 400.
Like I said, Pikachu's Everything sucks. Unless you glorify Pokemon with stats under 300, which is hella weak. It's only good stat is it's speed at tops about 300, I have Pokemon WAAAAY faster than that. dramallama
scovill99999
D0R0R0
scovill99999
D0R0R0
His Pikachu is weak sauce, I mean he's had it for how long and it's like what? Lvl 10?

And on top of that How many legendaries has he encountered and how many did he catch?

tell me about it, Ash's pikachu should be level 100, but it loses like every other battle, lol.

It's embarrassing, I wasn't expecting this thread to be so confrontational, but I guess in a Pokemon Forum, even characters like Ash has fans. rofl

I know, I was just adding on. xD
D0R0R0
Lady Rhomeda
D0R0R0
Lady Rhomeda

We don't need Ash taking over the world now, do we? (Not that he would rolleyes )

I know it's suppose to be a children's anime. But damn, at least be relative tot he game. I know a lot of people would agree with me on that. Lol

Oh, I do agree.
That's why I love PokeSpe. At least they keep to the basics story of the game and don't make Red some kind of douche.
If the anime had been based on PokeSpe, the anime probably would have done better (well, I think so rolleyes )

StarLightBreak's Husband

Married Noob

9,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
D0R0R0
scovill99999
D0R0R0
scovill99999
D0R0R0

lol, ok, I just did not want to be one of his fans, ukk
Lady Rhomeda
D0R0R0
Lady Rhomeda
D0R0R0
Lady Rhomeda

Oh, I do agree.
That's why I love PokeSpe. At least they keep to the basics story of the game and don't make Red some kind of douche.
If the anime had been based on PokeSpe, the anime probably would have done better (well, I think so rolleyes )
And Ash would have at least tried to evolve some of his first stage Pokemon by now. xD
scovill99999
D0R0R0
scovill99999
D0R0R0
scovill99999
D0R0R0

Hehee, Only one person here seems to be going against the fact that His Pikachu sucks, along with all Lightballess Pikachu compared to any decent Pokemon.
D0R0R0
Lady Rhomeda
D0R0R0
Lady Rhomeda
D0R0R0
Lady Rhomeda

Oh, I do agree.
And Ash would have at least tried to evolve some of his first stage Pokemon by now. xD

And would probably already be champion by now and have lived his dream,
and let us move onto new characters rather than watch him remain as a 10 year old forever...

StarLightBreak's Husband

Married Noob

9,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
D0R0R0
scovill99999
D0R0R0
scovill99999
D0R0R0

Hehee, Only one person here seems to be going against the fact that His Pikachu sucks, along with all Lightballess Pikachu compared to any decent Pokemon.

how could you say that his Pikachu is good? he went up against a new trainer's snivy and lost?
I think Ash is a good person. I just hate his current voice.

Other than that, the kid's got a good heart.

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
Cause Ash has common sense about the power legendary Pokemon have I don't see how that makes him fail.The show and game are not a like I do question his Pikachu it should be high level by now or whatever.Point is he doesn't "suck" he's just well a 10 year old.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff