Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Trader

5,250 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
D0R0R0
Mk. Obviously you dont know a pikachu. Pikachu is great in Speed and Attack. His defense sucks. which makes him so easy to defeat. Ash ******** beat the e4 with starters not fully evolved. What does that tell you? Hes ******** beast. B] Even if pikachu was level 10 he still kicks pokemon a**. But i agree with you pikachu sucks somewhat. but thats his defense fault. not ash. Not pikachu 8D

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Cookie Attacks
First of all, if Ash won every single battle he had and caught every single pokémon he saw then the show would be awfully boring. Second of all, when the pokémon company accidentally had a scene where it slightly seemed like Ash and a girl had feelings for each other then the episode got BANNED!

I may not be a fan of Ash, but I am sick and tired of people bitching about him. The show is not created for people who were children when the first season came. The show is created for young children who think that each episode is fresh and new. So quit whining and suck it up!

This.

6,450 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Oo-Devil of Music-oO
D0R0R0
Mk. Obviously you dont know a pikachu. Pikachu is great in Speed and Attack. His defense sucks. which makes him so easy to defeat. Ash ******** beat the e4 with starters not fully evolved. What does that tell you? Hes ******** beast. B] Even if pikachu was level 10 he still kicks pokemon a**. But i agree with you pikachu sucks somewhat. but thats his defense fault. not ash. Not pikachu 8D
you right thats why they made proten or somthing like that forgot the name whee ash isnt that bad I think the machine brain is perfect sense plus ash did like people he didnt know what to do cause his father abonded him oh and legendirys he'd rather be be friends.any other challenges(from girl who made this)

Lady Fox

26,050 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
shimigami-1
plus he has seen all those hot girls and travelled with so many and has not fallen for one i think he maybe be gay

Just because he has not fallen for a girl does not mean that he is gay. You also have to realize that Pokemon is mainly targeted towards children. It is very unlikely that romance will ever be a main focus of Pokemon.

Wait, hasn't Ash gone lovey-dovey over a girl at least once, or am I just imagining that?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Haters gonna hate.

Aged Fatcat

D0R0R0
The Injured Pixel
Bet he'd beat you >3>
Coming from a person that favors an Absol, I'm assuming. Weak sauce. dramallama
Actually, Absol is a great pokemon for its tier. :3

Aged Fatcat

Silversan
shimigami-1
plus he has seen all those hot girls and travelled with so many and has not fallen for one i think he maybe be gay

Just because he has not fallen for a girl does not mean that he is gay. You also have to realize that Pokemon is mainly targeted towards children. It is very unlikely that romance will ever be a main focus of Pokemon.

Wait, hasn't Ash gone lovey-dovey over a girl at least once, or am I just imagining that?

There have been hints and tinges :3

He blushes when Bianca kisses him o3o

3,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Survivor 150
  • First step to fame 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I've kept up with the anime since it first aired, and I think in order to have a better understanding of Ash as a character, we have to separate game mechanics from the anime. Because let's face it, the anime does not always go with the rules set from the game.

Ash, as an individual is a decent trainer. Not terrible, but not so great either. Every time he goes into a new region, there are new sets of rules, new strategies he has to learn, and new Pokemon he must learn about. The new pokemon can have different combo types never seen before, so any strategy he might have had to beat one certain type must be changed or scrapped all together because it's secondary type might cancel the primary type's weakness. So, of coarse he will make plenty of errors starting off, as it shows in the anime. But, as he reaches the pokemon league, he takes what he learns, and manages to secure a spot on the top 8 or 16, which I think really suits the type of trainer he is. Not perfect, but decent.

Pikachu is his first pokemon, and therefore, his most bonded one. Because of this, Pikachu is prone to make the same mistakes as his trainer, which means he's also a decent pokemon. He may have a higher Special attack, closer to a Raichu's, but because of the naiveness he gets every time he goes into a new region, he makes mistakes, and underestimates the power of the new pokemon he's against. This, (and mixed in with other factors, like clogged electricity and weakened states) is usually his downfall, and why he usually looses during his first few battles against trainers from new regions.

...Though, I have to admit, loosing to a snivy in the first episode is total bullshit, even for me. And, I don't really like Ash all too much, I just have a better understanding of why the writers have him this way.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Oo-Devil of Music-oO
D0R0R0
Lolz, I obviously don't know Pikachu huh?

Hp-180 - 274 Att-126 - 229 Def-71 - 174 Sp Att-115 - 218 Spd Def-93 - 196 Spd- 203 - 306
And those are all beneficial stats. The only thing Pikachu has going for it is it's speed and the combination with the Light Ball. If a Pokemon's ability was Frisk, A Pikachu with a lightball because virtually useless.

With a light Ball and Max Att and Sp Att stat, It's attack would max out at 458 and 436, that's IF you get it that high.

Other than that Pikachu is over below a standard Pokemon.
Which means, It sucks. There are hundreds of better balanced Pokemon.

Friendly Trader

5,250 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
D0R0R0
Oo-Devil of Music-oO
D0R0R0

Hp-180 - 274 Att-126 - 229 Def-71 - 174 Sp Att-115 - 218 Spd Def-93 - 196 Spd- 203 - 306
And those are all beneficial stats. The only thing Pikachu has going for it is it's speed and the combination with the Light Ball. If a Pokemon's ability was Frisk, A Pikachu with a lightball because virtually useless.

With a light Ball and Max Att and Sp Att stat, It's attack would max out at 458 and 436, that's IF you get it that high.

That made me lol. pikachu doesn't need a lightball to win..not at all. I have a pikachu in my party and it kicks a**. and i dont have a lightball. though i rather use a raichu then a pikachu, pikachu isnt as useless as your saying c:
Oo-Devil of Music-oO
D0R0R0
Oo-Devil of Music-oO
D0R0R0

That made me lol. pikachu doesn't need a lightball to win..not at all. I have a pikachu in my party and it kicks a**. and i dont have a lightball. though i rather use a raichu then a pikachu, pikachu isnt as useless as your saying c:
rofl rofl rofl So much lolz. With stats like those, seriously dude, magic isn't involved.
Please explain, I want to be enlightened, what's your strategy for making a weak sauce pokemon all of a sudden successful. Pikachu is overall a vulnerable Pokemon. Like I said with Defense like that, you'll be lucky to survive the weakest of attacks.
Oo-Devil of Music-oO
D0R0R0
Oo-Devil of Music-oO
D0R0R0

lol lol rofl
Pez Pierrot
Oo-Devil of Music-oO
D0R0R0
Oo-Devil of Music-oO
D0R0R0

lol lol rofl
Inorite? rofl rofl rofl

Friendly Trader

5,250 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
D0R0R0
Oo-Devil of Music-oO
D0R0R0
Oo-Devil of Music-oO
D0R0R0

rofl rofl rofl So much lolz. With stats like those, seriously dude, magic isn't involved.
Please explain, I want to be enlightened, what's your strategy for making a weak sauce pokemon all of a sudden successful. Pikachu is overall a vulnerable Pokemon. Like I said with Defense like that, you'll be lucky to survive the weakest of attacks.
- sigh- let me quote this, "Pikachus defense sucks so hes pretty much easy to defeat." Meaning any, I mean ANY ground move could kill it. Luck and "magic" is never involved xD; It how you use your pokemon ~ We all have different opinions. I for one think pikachu is somewhat useful and not as stupid as you say. whatever you say or do isnt gonna change my opinion. Your basically telling me fact I already know and your wasting your time in trying to tell me your beliefs in this pokemon. Idk if you've been reading what ive been saying but ive said i few times pikachu defense sucks xD ;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff