Welcome to Gaia! ::

But they don't make a fuss when the other characters leave their Pokemon? Why isn't anybody making a fuss over Brock leaving his Geodude, Onyx, Forretress, Crobat, Ludicolo, and Marshstomp at home or at the Pewter City Gym (especially his Geodude and Onyx), or Misty releasing Togetic and leaving Horsea and Starmie at the gym temporarily at the end of the episode "The Misty Mermaid"? How come it's always Ash who gets the most complaints on leaving his Pokemon behind when Misty and Brock did it, too?

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Doesn't bother me.

I wonder what became of his Primeape back in season one, I bet the trainer said ''******** it, Primeape is mine now!''

Mystical Master

16,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Night Owl 100
really? Cause I had a fit when Ash left his Butterfree

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
umi_7

Did you even read the entire OP? The OP is asking WHY nobody gets into a fit when Brock and Misty left their Pokemon. I mean, Geodude and Onyx were Brock's signature Pokemon and Misty had Togepi for a long time, so it's strange how nobody complains when they leave their Pokemon behind.

This topic has nothing to do with Ash leaving his Pokemon, but about other characters leaving their Pokemon.

Clean Sex Symbol

Because Misty and Brock actually go back to their pokemon.

Ash ditches his pokemon left and right and never sees them again.
Gosh, already two people who didn't even read the first post. stare

THIS IS NOT ABOUT ASH LEAVING HIS POKEMON, PEOPLE. IT'S ABOUT OTHER CHARACTERS LIKE BROCK AND MISTY LEAVING THEIRS AND NOT GETTING ANY COMPLAINTS.
Poppycawk

But Misty never came back for Togetic. She left it in the Togepi Kingdom.
Maybe cause he's the main character?
Poppycawk

Poppycawk has a point. Misty and Brock went back to see their Pokemon and probably even use them again, Ash doesn't. When was the last time he used his Charizard or Primeape? Pokemon that he supposedly left to other people to train for him.

So if it isn't bad enough that he left them, he's too lazy to train them himself

Magical Trickster

19,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
I was actually sad when I heard Misty left Togetic.

But when I saw the episode, I don't think she ever cried like Ash does. o_O

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
GervyDS
Poppycawk

Poppycawk has a point. Misty and Brock went back to see their Pokemon and probably even use them again, Ash doesn't. When was the last time he used his Charizard or Primeape? Pokemon that he supposedly left to other people to train for him.

So if it isn't bad enough that he left them, he's too lazy to train them himself

Last time he used Charizard was in the Battle Frontier when he battled against the first Frontier Brain's Articuno.

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
[Shewolf]
I was actually sad when I heard Misty left Togetic.

But when I saw the episode, I don't think she ever cried like Ash does. o_O

Yeah, you'd think she'd harbor some sadness in leaving her "baby" behind or something.
wow i havent watched for soooo long lol lyk ive only seen 1st gen can someone catch me up???

Mystical Master

16,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Night Owl 100
Kanashii Sakura Uta
umi_7

Did you even read the entire OP? The OP is asking WHY nobody gets into a fit when Brock and Misty left their Pokemon. I mean, Geodude and Onyx were Brock's signature Pokemon and Misty had Togepi for a long time, so it's strange how nobody complains when they leave their Pokemon behind.

This topic has nothing to do with Ash leaving his Pokemon, but about other characters leaving their Pokemon.

do you have to get so mad at me? I stoped wacthing the show before Brock left any of his pokemon and I only remember Misty leaving her Horsea which they set up in the first part of the episode that Horsea need to be in a big pool. Yes I was upset cause I love horseas but it would have been mean to take Horsea anyway after they said he needed more time in water that he wouldnt get from coming with Misty. The only time when I had a fit was when Ash left Butterfree so thats way I put that.

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Hot_Smexi_Beast
wow i havent watched for soooo long lol lyk ive only seen 1st gen can someone catch me up???

Misty left her "baby" behind.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces