Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian

xXpurrfectwerecatXx
User Image

"And here I thought that he gave them to us because Cynthia would somehow pull one of the three out of her dress for us. Darn."

#30 Nidorina
The Poison Pin Pokémon
User Image
I'd pay to see that. An NPC with a legendary? And a Champion no less? That's just...I don't even know what that is!

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Cerulean Beyonder
Totally not Toast
Ghetsis why are you giving me Palkia, Dialga, and Giratina's orbs? gonk

#30 Nidorina
The Poison Pin Pokémon
User Image
Get outta my head, Toasty. Stop posting my thoughts where other people can read about them!

Wut

Invisible Gaian

Anime_Alliance
I thought it was kinda cool myself. Can't those items be traded over though? That was my only weird thought. eek

No. You can transfer over Dialga, Palkia and Giratina via that transfer lab thing, but they can not be holding items. Therefore the only way to get the items is if the game gave them to you, which it does. If you've got a copy of platinum those 3 orbs are divine.
Darling Shivar
It's because he secretly loves being beaten up, and has now become your biggest fan. (And maybe your biggest stalker)

I'd rather have Drayden as a stalker, gonk
Cerulean Beyonder
xXpurrfectwerecatXx
User Image

"And here I thought that he gave them to us because Cynthia would somehow pull one of the three out of her dress for us. Darn."

#30 Nidorina
The Poison Pin Pokémon
User Image
I'd pay to see that. An NPC with a legendary? And a Champion no less? That's just...I don't even know what that is!

N says lol. Because y'know. N beat the champion and he became champion so you beat a champion with a Legendary/
I thought it was because of his backup plan. If Reshiram/Zekrom didn't work, he would go after Palkia/Dialga/Giratina. And he may have had many more backup plans after that. But I suppose he decided that he didn't care anymore or something.

Fashionable Humorist

12,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Totally not Toast
Darling Shivar
It's because he secretly loves being beaten up, and has now become your biggest fan. (And maybe your biggest stalker)

Imagine having Clay as a stalker...

...diggin' holes in your bathroom floor.
Darling Shivar
Totally not Toast
Darling Shivar

Imagine having Clay as a stalker...

...diggin' holes in your bathroom floor.

FFFFFFFFFF- I was actually about to say him but I thought Drayden was creepier
i hate pokemon its the stupidest game ever
twisted evil

Gaian

Totally not Toast
Cerulean Beyonder
Totally not Toast

#30 Nidorina
The Poison Pin Pokémon
User Image
Get outta my head, Toasty. Stop posting my thoughts where other people can read about them!

Wut

#30 Nidorina
The Poison Pin Pokémon
User Image
Don't you play coy with me, Mr. Toast. How long have you been sending gremlins into my room at night to siphon memories from my mind while I'm sleeping?

jojoguerra
i hate pokemon its the stupidest game ever
twisted evil

Good. Dear
Cerulean Beyonder
Totally not Toast
Cerulean Beyonder
Totally not Toast

#30 Nidorina
The Poison Pin Pokémon
User Image

Wut

#30 Nidorina
The Poison Pin Pokémon
User Image
Don't you play coy with me, Mr. Toast. How long have you been sending gremlins into my room at night to siphon memories from my mind while I'm sleeping?

I've never sent a Goblin. It was always a Munna

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Silikon
Developers put that in since items can't be transfered over from other generations but plot/character wise it doesn't make much since.

Btw,the Shadow Triad sees all.

Actually, it kinda does. Ghetsis' group seems to greatly be connected to Legendaries. They were after Zekrom and Reshiram, they had Genesect, and since Ghetsis was all about trying to get every powerful Pokemon to basically make him god-king of the world. So it makes sense he'd have searched for the powerful Pokemon of other myths.

Why he has the Triad give them to them...That doesn't make sense really. "Here, thanks for ruining all my plans, have some rare items for legendary Pokemon" Maybe it's an attempt to show that Ghetsis is giving up his evil - handing over his second plan to the hero/ine. Or...more likely, it's all for show to get people to think something else of him while he works on his real evil plans... >w> *Smells a sequel, like she did with Cyrus*

Gaian

Totally not Toast

I've never sent a Goblin. It was always a Munna

#30 Nidorina
The Poison Pin Pokémon
User Image
Aha! No wonder why one of the first thoughts I have when I wake up in the morning is "There should be a floral print Pokémon in every team. They are teh roxorz"

Well, I'm onto you now, Mister. I'll be getting a Gardevoir to defend me from mental attack post haste!

Eloquent Streaker

Cerulean Beyonder
xXpurrfectwerecatXx
User Image

#30 Nidorina
The Poison Pin Pokémon
User Image

Back in the day I had actually come up with the idea of having a sort of Elite Four that used Legendaries. Basically each person would use the Legendaries of a set type, and there would be a Champion who had my favorites (Mewtwo, Lugia, Groudon, Giratina, Arceus and now Kyurem).

Problem was Nintendo decided to add a billion Legendaries in Generation IV, so this "Elite Four" would've been more like an "Elite Seven or Eight".

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff