Welcome to Gaia! ::

I see people crying and complaining about newer Pokemon games don't have Pokemons follow you. Well too bad, Game Freak changes things in Pokemon games all the time and there's nothing you can do about it, so I don't complain at all and got used to changes. If you like Pokemon following you so much, just stick with Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver.

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
I haven't see anyone complain about that...

In,anyway people just like having that it brought funny moments sometimes,like Scyther actually hugging you.

Fatcat

yeah i guess
Druddigon

In,anyway people just like having that it brought funny moments sometimes,like Scyther actually hugging you.

Well I know quite a bit of people complaining about that ever since Pokemon Black & White was out and some still complain about that today. I even know a person he said he's going to boycott Game Freak if Pokemon Black 2 & White 2 doesn't have Pokemon following you, it won't work. Well while it's fun that Pokemons following you on Heart Gold/Soul Silver, but I don't really see a big deal of other Pokemon games not having that.

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
Kamikaze Kiyoko
Druddigon

Well I know quite a bit of people complaining about that ever since Pokemon Black & White was out and some still complain about that today. I even know a person he said he's going to boycott Game Freak if Pokemon Black 2 & White 2 doesn't have Pokemon following you, it won't work. Well while it's fun that Pokemons following you on Heart Gold/Soul Silver, but I don't really see a big deal of other Pokemon games not having that.

It's all nostalgia really,just ignore it he's missing out anyway.

Beloved Elder

7,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
Kamikaze Kiyoko
Druddigon

Black & White 2 is actually going to be pretty badass if I say so myself

Jeering Phantom

25,200 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
And I suppose you never complain about anything and get used to every change in a franchise you like? rolleyes

Dedicated Loiterer

If Pokemon followed you in BW then N wouldn't really have a lot to complain about.

Super Sweetheart

20,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I loved the whole Follow System, and judging from the Entralink, Pokemon do have overworld sprites so it could have been done. Sure I'm saddened by the fact they didn't include it, but I guess that just makes me like HeartGold even more. XP
Somewhere, a boy playing pokemon yellow screams out in terror.

Profitable Prophet

5,700 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
iiArchAngel Cloud
Somewhere, a boy playing pokemon yellow screams out in terror.

your sig is epic

Invisible Prophet

Regular

Druddigon

∂Lmao, that's dangerous.

Mewling Seeker

Vro
And I suppose you never complain about anything and get used to every change in a franchise you like? rolleyes

Quotable Noob

Never cared. My favorite pokemon is fortress so seeing that thing slide across the floor was weird - i could only imagine - since its outside is made of "steel" - how scratched up the bottom of him must be.

I mean I did just run through a stone cave!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff