everstone 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 60 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 34 35 36 > >>

Romantic Genius

7,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hygienic 200
Pull a sob story and tell him all about the family you've lost to that rampaging Charizard *coughcough* and how you're all alone and simply don't know what to dooo~!

Steal any and all possessions once you get the opportunity, I'm sure he'll have a berry or something hidden somewhere. Or he knows of some Pokemon that does.

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Or do something a little less insane and violent than all of these, such as trying to talk to him.

Dedicated Loiterer

EVIL OUTFIT MONTAGE
User Image

Well, that was a good waste of ten minutes. You decide to ask your new buddy about himself.
You learn that his name is Alloux and that he's the ex-head scientist of an evil organization, but he was just too evil for them, so he left on his own evil quest of evilness. That's pretty much all you need to know.
User Image

What is your next course of action?

Dedicated Loiterer

Durr sorry this took so long to update. I had to help some friends fill out character sheet so we can play D&D later like the 800-pound nerds we are.

Popular Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Rafflesia Arnoldi
Durr sorry this took so long to update. I had to help some friends fill out character sheet so we can play D&D later like the 800-pound nerds we are.

Glad about the shiny Torchic, but a Mystery Dungeon plot now is kinda off...

I say the Dunsparce and Torchic become friends and the Torchic and Dunsparce go on a training montage so kicking a** can become easier. Because no one will take a Torchic seriously.

Dedicated Loiterer

Kitsune Muggy
Rafflesia Arnoldi

I say the Dunsparce and Torchic become friends and the Torchic and Dunsparce go on a training montage so kicking a** can become easier. Because no one will take a Torchic seriously.

Well, we should be back to normal soon. I mostly just wanted a break so I could figure everything out for the main story.
Spoiler: Torchic will lose all his levels as soon as he gets moved to the human world anyway. Still want that montage though?

Popular Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Rafflesia Arnoldi
Kitsune Muggy
Rafflesia Arnoldi

Well, we should be back to normal soon. I mostly just wanted a break so I could figure everything out for the main story.
Spoiler: Torchic will lose all his levels as soon as he gets moved to the human world anyway. Still want that montage though?

Maybe once November gets him.

Dedicated Loiterer

Kitsune Muggy
Rafflesia Arnoldi
Kitsune Muggy
Rafflesia Arnoldi

Maybe once November gets him.

'Kay. That'll prolly be best.

Friendly Bibliophile

Yay! Evil outfits~ User Image

Taysia wants Alloux to make some kind of berry that will have terrible side effects if eaten.
(side effects won't kill the Pokemon though. Just make them terribly sick or something)
Then Taysia will give said berry to Charizard, or to a random Pokemon they come across, or maybe save it for later on. =w=

Sparkly Lunatic

*finished reading*
Oh so the stories are going to merge

Dunspance and allakazam...?
-hummm mmmm-

Dedicated Loiterer

Alloux suddenly has a brilliant idea. He immediately gets to work.
User Image

User Image

This is the most glorious berry your young eyes have ever beheld.
User Image

You offer it to that charizard as a means of apology.
User Image

He begrudgingly accepts it.
User Image

His eyes explode and he dies almost immediately.
User Image

Alloux would shrug if he were capable of it.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I thought he was only supposed to become terribly ill... :-/

Popular Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
To back to the human world?

Friendly Bibliophile

o.o;;;

What Kitsune said, back to the human world. They find some portal that takes them both there.

Dedicated Loiterer

GET THE ******** OUT. NOW.
User Image

User Image

Shiny torchic get!
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash