everstone 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 60 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 34 35 36 > >>

Dedicated Loiterer

You also try to seduce the Gardevoir.
User Image

Gardevoir fainted from blood loss!
User Image

Sabrina is pretty sure this isn't how Pokemon battle work, but she'll humor you since you made it all the way here.
User Image

She sends out Chimecho.
User Image

How will you proceed with the battle?

Dangerous Lunatic

Suffocate it in Faatfy's fat rolls. Then laugh when he insists that he's not fat, he's just fluffy.

Angelic Muse

27,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Pet Lover 100
It looks like that Chimecho tried to mop up the Gerdevoir's nosebleed. XD

Dedicated Loiterer

And that was the end of the battle.
User Image

User Image
"Well then, I guess you've won. Please accept this badge. Is there... anything else I can help you with?"

Badge get!
User Image

What is your next course of action?

Questionable Waffles

Question her about that Alakazam!

Dedicated Loiterer

She mutters and shaker her head after you explain what happened in the Pokemon Tower.
User Image
"Oh damn, could that be..."
After a long pause...
I don't know if I should tell you...

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Convince her in a very similar manner that you defeated Gardevoir that she should, but don't leave until you find out what happened to her Abra, Kadabra, and Alakazam.

Wrathful Demigod

18,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Sparkly Lunatic

Use your new found whoring talent into telling you.
Or threaten her with one of faatflys roles.

Dedicated Loiterer

You use your apparently very lesbian charm and ask her out on a date.
User Image

Er...
User Image

You go to an ice cream shop. You're pretty sure ice cream is your favorite food.
User Image

User Image
"A few years ago I had an Alakazam. He'd been getting old and he'd been very dear to me so I decided to breed him and raise another Abra. A friend of mine had a female Kadabra so we decided to put them in the daycare together and see if we could get an egg. And so a few days later there was a little bit of a surprise. There were a few eggs, three of them. Of course I only needed one and my friend had no need for an Abra, so I took all three eggs and hatched them. For a while it was nice, having three baby Abras around the house. My Alakazam helped take care of them when I was at the gym. I decided that, since I only needed one of them. I would give the other two away to anyone who beat me. Over the course of the next three months I was able to give two of the Abras to very nice trainers who would take good care of them. And so I had just the one left that I intended to keep. But... Things didn't go so well. The Abra didn't seem to take to me. Whenever I took it out and tried to train it, it simply wouldn't listen to my commands. If anything, it seemed to try and spite me by simply going to sleep during battle and letting itself be knocked out. At home, whenever I let it out of its Pokeball, the Abra would sit there wide awake, watching me. It was... creepy. So eventually I decided to give it to the next person who beat me, thinking perhaps they would have more luck. As it went, a man with extremely strong Pokemon came along and beat me. My Pokemon didn't even stand a chance, he totally wiped my team out with just one Pokemon. When I offered him the Abra he proposed a trade. My Abra for his Ralts. I needed a new Pokemon anyway, so that was perfect... I did always wonder what became of that Abra though, whether or not it took to that man or if he just dumped it on someone else. Hearing what you've told me, I have no doubt this... Marcius... is my Abra."

lesbian sexy times.

Questionable Waffles

poor Abra ;_;

Wrathful Demigod

18,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
But now he seems so well mannered and well-adjusted...

Sparkly Lunatic

Aw...but.. he seemed so... And now..

Finish your ice cream

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out